Chapter 1

I turned on the TV my picture was in the corner I looked at it, it wasn't me I never looked like that I listened what she had to say on the TV.

*reporter*

"Janet Jackson last seen partying with other celebrities in LA last night" I didn't even leave the house I thought to my self I changed the channel to get away from this craziness.

"Janet Jackson divorced, had another kid with her Ex husband now she is an alcoholic and she does drugs, This year been great for Ms Jackson" They laughed on the TV I turned it off and made my way to the kitchen I took a sip of wine that was left on the table.

"Janet what do you think your doing?" Maria ran over to stop me from taking a drink.

"What the hell is this?" I slurred my words holding up a newspaper full of my pictures. She looked at me I gave her a look" I didn't even leave the house I turned the pages Landon was on the next page,Maria picked them up and put me back to bed. Everything in my life went down hill.

Sabrina never comes around anymore and well Chloe is living with Latoya, I don't understand I am not what people think I am this is becoming pathetic I heard a knock at my door.

"Com e in" I said trying to see who it was Chloe came in slowly I smiled she wrapped her hands around me she felt shy around me now Latoya sat next to me, she shook her preppy head.

"What are we going to do with you" she said I looked at Chloe she was so big now, my baby was eight she wasn't a baby anymore.

"I think its time to go Chloe"Chloe gave me a kiss I didn't want her to go she looked down on my wrist and touched it her eyes started to water, she started to walk slowly still looking at me my heart ached.

"Bye mommy" Chloe cried tears welled up I wrapped myself in the blanket and cried, I was alone the media messed up my life why would they do this to me.

I got up from bed my hair was all curly I had no makeup on, I put my green army jacket on and my high black boots, I walked out opening the door and headed out to town.

I lost all my money and my house now I am living in a house with a woman I don't even know, I sat in the ally I looked through my pockets finding bagies of coke, and weed.

"Hey aren't you Janet Jackson?" I heard I barley could keep my eyes open to see who it was.

"I was" I said I got up a group of thugs hanging in the corner it looked like they were going to beat me up. They all stared at me

I looked at them I pulled the bags out"anybody want to buy this" I showed them there eyes widened.

"Is dis sum kind of scam?" He said looking at me I looked down he had a gun in his pants.

"Nah man I heard she lost her dollars I think dis real shit here" the other guy said.

The tall boy walked over and picked me up he had a dark scary look into his eyes, I kept my eyes wide making sure I didn't show fear. "What the fuck do you think your doing, this isn't a place for women" he let go of me I looked at him and laughed he put his hands in his pocket.

"Listen my first husband tried to kill me several times so did the rest of my husbands, who the hell do you think you are I am not going to be scared of a little punk like you" I said putting the bags in my pocket

He walked over he held a gun in his hand he his dark as a soul "not even gonna waste my bullets on you he picked me off from the ground, I fell hitting my back off the cement wall they walked away.
" what the fuck are you doing Janet" Brock said I got back up stumbling "let me take you home" he put me in his car.

"Brock to the rescue" I said laughing he looked at me my bags fell out he picked them up and threw them.

"You can't be fucking selling... Jesus Janet"

"Fuck you, FUCK YOU... All of you think I'm some fucking crazy physco bitch did you see me all over the tv that's not me they lied making up stories about me I can't even see my own fucking kids you don't understand Brock... So fuck you"

He tried to calm me down, the tears swarmed down my face  he drove me home he let me out of the car and walked me in. he laid me down we looked at each other he held my hand Brock laid next to me and kissed me on the head.

"Thank you" I said he smiled then closed his eyes

I woke up the sun shining through the window I rolled over Brock looking at me with his charming eyes. I smiled its been a while that someone actually stayed with me he kissed my forehead" good morning sweetheart" I sat up I felt dizzy I put my hands over my face I needed my fix I reached for my pockets they were empty.

"where did they go Brock?" I freaked out I opened my drawers... everything was gone

"I threw them all out Janet you don't need this, I want to help you to change your life"

I looked at him "Get the hell out" I screamed I started to throw things he grabbed his things and left I sat down on the bed and cried.... was he right? I didn't need to change my life if there was nothing wrong, getting a little high or having a couple of drinks was not wrong, the media destroyed my life and I didn't know how I was going to change.

"you're going to die if you don't change your ways" brock said walking out

I cried harder now I needed help but how?

__________

month later

"what are we going to do about her?, this is her fifth overdose she won't listen I'm done trying" I over heard Latoya saying I rolled my eyes she was supposed to be my sister.

Brock walked in he had a disappointed look on his face.. "are you going to get help now?" Brock asked I bit my lip.

"why should I get help?"

"because your going to die Janet,, doesn't that scare you?" he said

"Brock do you know how I feel I lost a damn child.. there's no way anyone can help me what i am feeling.... there's nothing for me to live for why does it matter now if I die or not"

"that child was also mine.. what about Chloe or Sabrina? they also need a mother do whatever you want everyone is giving up on you, your being ridiculous "Brock walked out of the room  the doctor came in and gave me my meds.

I was losing people out my life because of my 'habits' I don't need anyone I am Janet Jackson fuck the rest of the people I am adult I can do whatever the fuck I want.

that's how I am going to live my life and nobody can stop me, I'll get my life together in one piece I can do this on my own. I don't need anybody's help.

***

Here's a little bit of what's going on I am sorry about the wait ill try to update more