ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴇɴᴇʀᴀʟs ᴅᴀᴜɢʜᴛᴇʀ

(Y/n) Organa and Paige Tico were having lunch together. They sat on the far end of the cafeteria table both across from each other.

"So you're telling me that you've never had a boyfriend?!" Paige shouts surprised by the secret (Y/n) told her.

(Y/n) jumps at Paige but Paige holds her hands over her head laughing like a maniac.
"Im sorry, im sorry." She chuckles and takes a bite out of her sandwich.

"And would you shut up! And I haven't dated anybody because I reject every guy that comes my way, I dont have time for boys, only for war." (Y/n) smirks but Paige rolls her eyes.

"Oh come ON (y/n)! Dont you want to settle down at some point. Y'know, find a nice planet to settle on, get married, have kids!?" Now it was time for (Y/n) to roll her eyes.

"Paige, thats YOUR fantasies talking to you, and there will always be a war to fight. From the Old Republic to The Galactic Empire, and now the First Order." Paige frowns but then smiles at the idea the just popped up in her head.

"Oh no, you've got that look in your face. What is it?"
"What if I set you up with someone?! I know a few guys that fancy you."
"Oh like who?!" Even the guys she turned downed still go after her.

"One of the mechanics, oh! That really cute medic, the one with the platinum blonde hair and gray eyes-" "-CARSON!? That boys more of a twink than my uncle was!" They both blankly stare at each other and then burst out laughing. Everyone stared at them and just went back to their food. (Y/n)'s watch beeped. It was a message from her mother.

"Shit I gotta go! My mom needs me, shes got a mini-mission for me." (Y/n) picked up her tray chugging down the rest of her blue milk.

"Bye (y/n)!"
"Bye Paige! I'll see you later!" (Y/n) made her way to the trash bin while Poe made his way to where Paige was still sitting. He places his tray on the table and sits where (Y/n) was sitting.

"Who was the hottie you were sitting with?" He askes looking at (y/n) as she exited the cafeteria.

"Hi to you too Poe. And that 'hottie' was (Y/n) Organa. She's a good friend of mine." Poe looked back at her.

"Organa? As in Leia Organa? The General?" He was leaning in more after every sentence.

"Yes, commander Dameron, as in General Leia Organa. Shes Leias daughter, she doesn't say much about her dad, but her dad's Han Solo." Paige drinks some of her blue milk.

"So.. is she royalty as well?" Poe takes a bite of his sandwich. Chewing on it (duh)

"Well, The general's mom was Padme Amidala, the Queen, and Senator of Naboo." Paige was (Y/n)'s closest friend and knew everything about her. Vise versa with (Y/n).

Poe nods and clasps his hands together.
"So is she... like umm," poe started, Paige's eyebrows furrowed inwards and she tilted her head to the side.

"Like what?"
"Like available?"
"Im just wondering." Poe finishes moving his clasped hands to his right cheek and biting his bottom lip while smiling.

Paige rolls her eyes in a playful manner and then smiles, laughing, and Poe's actions.

"Yes, she's 'available' as you said, but she's not looking for a relationship. She turns down every guy that comes her way... she's a real challenge." Paige finishes her meal and cleans up whatever ended up outside of the tray.

"Well, lucky for you Miss.Tico. I love me a challenge." Poe 'boops' Paige's nose and her head flinches back.

"And if she rejects you?" Paige raises her eyebrow.

"Then ill go after her again! Do you think im gonna let someone as beautiful as her slip away?! Hell no!" Poe was already planning how he was gonna serenade her.

But who was gonna say no to his face?
NO ONE, EXACTLY. And Poe was a ladies man, so this one was gonna be just like the rest. Jumping at their opportunity to be with the best pilot in the whole galaxy.

"Well if you do end getting with her, you'll be her first boyfriend."
"Wait are you serious!"
"Yes, you doofus. She just told me before you got here. I'm trying to set her up but she's refusing. She said she 'doesn't have time for boys, only for war'."
"Well, then I guess I'll be her first boyfriend," Poe said with a prideful smile on his face.
"Whatever you say, Dameron."Paige got up and left leaving Poe with his sandwich and his plans