ɴᴏᴛ sᴏʟᴏs ᴋɪᴅ

(Y/n) ran out the cafeteria doors and through different halls. She saw the entrance of headquarters and changed her pace to a light jog. She walked in and then stopped, her eyes scanned the room looking for The General.

Leia was standing around one of the holographic table looking at a map. (Y/n) jogged up to Leia and stopped right next to her.

"What did you need me for mom?" Leia turned to her daughter and gave her a kiss on the cheek. "How was your lunch honey?"
"Meh, it was okay, just some blue milk and a sandwich." Leia let out a quiet laugh and put one of her hands on (Y/n)'s shoulder.

"Well im making dinner tonight, and ill cook your favorite." "macaroni!?" "Yes (Y/n), macaroni."

Leia focused back on what she called her daughter for. "And I need you cause an old friend of the rebellion contacted me. He said he might know where luke is!" (Y/n) grabbed her mother's wrists "mom, if we do find Luke, what does this mean. Uncle Luke went missing years ago."

"Its mean Hope (Y/n), it means Hope."

"Mom, you know we cant rely on Hope."

"Rebellions are built on Hope" Leia gave (Y/n) a hard stare, (Y/n) sighed and closed her eyes. She took a breath in and then out, opening her eyes and then looking back at Leia. She felt like a little kid under her mother's stare.

"Alright, what's the plan then?" Leia smiled at the person behind (Y/n).
"Commander Dameron! Come meet my daughter!" Poe stood beside Leia and looked at (Y/n). Finally getting a better look at what she looked like.

She was even more beautiful up close!
Poe was amazed by her beauty, two little strands of hair were pulled out from her part framing her face. The rest of her hair was pulled back in a low looped/knotted bun.

"(Y/n) this is Poe, hes one of the best pilots we've got on base." Poe stuck his hand out for (Y/n) to shake. She looked at him up and down with an eyebrow raised and then grabbed his hand firmly giving him a decent handshake.
They let go of hands and then stared at each other for a while. Neither not knowing what to say next.

Leia smiled and a lightbulb went off in her head "Poe, how would you like to come over for dinner today, im making Sonar Swallow bird and macaroni." Poe grinned and nodded his head.

"Thats sounds good and I would love to." Leia smiled and winked at her daughter but (Y/n) gave her a confused look not knowing what her mother was hinting at. (Y/n) didn't have many friends. She kept to herself and her family. Which consisted of her mom, 3PO, R-2 ( who completely shut down after what happened 6 years ago when ben- uhhhh- oh, you know what I'm talking about!

And her mom's dog, Gary! He was a brown and black French bulldog.
(I know dogs don't exist in the star wars world, but I absolutely love Carrie Fishers Frenchie!)

"Dinners at 8 Dameron, dont miss it." Leia patted poes shoulder and walked away.

"You and my mom seem really close, whys that." (Y/n) asked curious about the friendship her mother had with this greasy pilot

"Oh well, I didnt really have a mother figure for a while before I met Leia and joined the resistance. So Leia kind of filled that void and respect your mother so much, its an honor to be working with her and to get to meet the daughter of Han Solo and Leia Organa. Your dad's a war hero."

(Y/n) flinched at 'Han Solo' and 'Dad'. Her blood boiled, she clenched her fists and jaws and glared at Poe.

"Dont you ever speak of Han Solo around me, hes not my father. Got that?" (Y/n) jabbed her index finger at poes chest looking up at his dark brown eyes.

Poe but his hands up in defense while looking down at (Y/n). She stomped out of headquarters and headed to wherever she was going.

Poe scoffed and smirked, his arms crossed over his chest. He would have to ask Leia about that later. But to say the least, she was cute when she was angry. He just hopes that what happened right now won't affect his relationship with her.