Chapter one

Bella's POV

What's that noise? Ugh , that's my alarm! Notice the sarcasm please and thank you.
"Okay, upsie daisies" i say trying to detangle myself from my blanket
When that's done and over I get ready with my bellbottoms and a hoodie. It's freezing outside and I have no one but my best friend Reece's hoodies but he needed to be warm right now too ; so I gave him his back even though they are big and comfy. I'm waiting on him to come pick me up so we can go to school. Reece is our schools quarterback and I have no idea why. We've been best of friends since kindergarten.
**HONK HONK**
And there he is waiting on me in his truck.
"Hey Reece's pieces!"I say after I get in and he scouls at me I know he hates when I call him that but who cares certainly not me for one.
"Hey Bella Smella." as he smirks at me sometimes I get a little flustered when he does that. I can't deny it he super hot but I've seen him go from the chubby baby to the muscled hunk over the years but i never really liked him in that way... til recently.
"Touché , so who are you going to ask to prom?" Reece and I are juniors this year; also our first year to go to prom.
"I'm thinking about this girl in our grade she's really sweet and cute  ,but I don't know if she'll say yes." Oh, he must be talking about Kenndal. She's a cheerleader and SUPER hot like Scarlett Johansen  hot.
"Well, if you need any help then I could help out." I say trying to hide my disappointment. He seems to believe it as he says "Ok thank you so much I'm gonna need some help for this plan i have to ask her out. Anyways anyone you want to go with?"
Always a curious little crap.
" Um not really no one really...likes me, Y'know." I say kinda weiry because every time i say something like that he gives this Big long speech about how it is great to be single and with out stupid guys in my life and blah, blah ,blah. I won't here the end of it for a week. I should really stop saying that.
" Oh really, then why have I been hearing someone I know is gonna ask you to prom." Reece says without looking at me .i don't have enough time to ask who; when he says we're here , shuts his truck off and gets out. Reece leaves me to my thoughts , as i slowly get out people look at me and whisper. I have no idea what's going on so i go to my first hour class and wait for Anna my girl best friend.
" HEY HUN!!!" She says bouncy as ever. Drama kids are always like that.
"Hey Annabelle what's up"
"Wellllllll...." she drags out
" well?" I say curious.
" Garrett Asked Me to PROM OMG!!!!!" She all but screams in my ear. Garret is her boyfriend they've been dating since freshmen year. They have been the IT couple ever since.
" OMG AWWEEE" I squeal. I knew he was going to do it I helped him with the plan about a week ago.
Here I am single and no one likes me. I'll be alone til the day I die.

_____——-_____

HEY my sweets I'm Anna the author hope you like Falling for my best friend! I really hope that y'all have a great day or early morning. Thank you Huns , have fun hun.