Chapter 15.5

Ally's POV:

As I walked down the street on my way home, my phone vibrated. I took it out of my pocket and smiled slightly at the message.

~

Ushijima:
Hello.
Ushijima:
Are you free right now?

Ally:
Yeah I guess, can I ask why?

Ushijima:
Tendou wanted me to invite you to our practice.

Ally:
Alright, I'll head over.
Ally:
Be there in a bit.

Ushijima:
Okay.

~

I chuckled and changed my course of direction.

Time Skip:

I stared in awe at the large establishment called Shiratorizawa. The place was impossibly grand. I scoffed lightly as I wandered towards where the freaking map directed me to find the gym. I found it after about a minute or two and stepped into the large gymnasium.

The volleyball team was doing dive drills and they all looked absolutely miserable, I couldn't help but laugh. Immediately, they stopped in their movements and stared at me, including their coach.

"Who the hell are you?" he demanded. I pursed my lips, struggling to come up with a proper answer.

"Uh, well..." I scratched the back of my head,

"I asked her to come," a deep and monotone voice rang out throughout the gym. I smiled at the tall ace and trotted over to him and the other third years.

"Hey Ushijima,"

"Hello."

"Hey Ally!" Tendou cried happily as he waved at me enthusiastically. I giggled and returned the gesture.

"Hey Tendou, hey Semi." I nodded to the blond setter next to the energetic redhead.

"What are you doing here Ally?" Semi asked,

"I don't know, ask Tendou," I answered, our gazes turned to said person.

"I just thought it would be fun if Ally came to our practice!" he said, throwing his hands up in mock surrender.

Their coach stormed over, an angry and dark aura surrounding his wrinkly face.

"Why the hell are you all slacking off?" he demanded before glaring at me,

"Oh, coach!" Tendou cried before scrambling behind me and placing his hands on my shoulders, "this, is Ally Martinez. I thought-"

"Ally Martinez?" their coach echoed before looked at me, "I've heard that name before... are you a volleyball player?"

"Um... I used to be," I said, somewhat uneasy by the intensity in the coach's eyes,

"Huh, I think I've heard your name before. Either way. Why are you here?"

"Uh, coach, I invited her over cause..." Tendou looked at me then at the coach before pulling the coach aside and whispering something in his ear.  They both looked over at me and I smiled nervously and waved. Semi stood next to me and he muttered,

"Don't worry, Tendou is just telling him that you'll enhance our performance."

"Huh? Why tho?" I frowned and looked at the setter,