⪼THANK YOU⪻

***

***

Hi, everyone! This is Shreya.

We've (finally) completed our first-ever competition, hosted by The Ink Community.

Phew.

It was hard work, for sure. I spent days and nights just trying to log everything and make sure that things were in place. The number of times I messed up were... astronomical. You can ask the judges, if you don't believe me.

But what was also astronomical is the amount of support and love I received. Whenever I was stressed about something, our judges were right there, ready to save my day. The founders gave me the emotional and mental support I needed, and the award hosts were my backbone, and took care of a lot of work for me. 

Not to mention the community hack that happened just before the results were announced. With the help of my community, no, sorry- my family, we rebuilt our community from scratch. In TWO DAYS. That's not such a simple thing to do, and I have them to thank for helping us successfully do it.

So my first thank you goes to the team behind this book. They're the real heroes. 

My next thank you goes to, of course, you all. You are the reason we were able to host these awards! The hard work and the dedication you put into your books really helped us and yourselves. You have made a difference, and I'm so proud of each and every one of you for pulling that off.

You are all special, and talented, and unique, and wonderful.

Thank you.

And with that, I close TheInk Awards 2020.

As we always say,

"Spill the ink first, then shape it to make your masterpiece."

♡ The Ink Family