Times a Wastin' by Johnny Cash and June Carter or Joaquin and Reese but IDK

I wouldn't consider this a love song but In this part the restaurant is open and lolbit found a song that was inappropriate for the kids but it was too late for foxy...

Foxy- So why did you bring me here...

Lolbit-- Because I found a perfect song that we can sing together so I brought you on stage and some audiences...

Foxy- Ok then, but what is the song called?

Lolbit-- 'times a wasting  Johnny Cash and June Carter or by Joaquin and Reese but IDK'

Foxy- Well ok, did you check if the song was ok for the audience, lols?

Lolbit-- (Sarcastically) Yeah... :>

Foxy- ok, I'm going to read the lyrics to see if I can remember them...

                  -Minutes later-

Foxy- Umm... Love...

Lolbit-- Yeeeaaah...

Foxy- I remember the lyrics but I don't think this is appropriate for the audience....

Lolbit- To late... (Starts song)

Foxy- babe, I can't sing this song its not for kids... fine... But if we get closed for down for some reason BECAUSE of this song dont blame me for it...

                     -Song Starts-

Foxy-I've got arms

Lolbit-and I've got arms

Both- lets get together and use those arms

Lolbit- lets go...

Both- times a wasting

Foxy- I've got lips

Lolbit-and I've got lips

Both- lets get together and use those lips

Lolbit-lets go

Both-time a wasting

Lolbit-a cakes no good if you don't mix the batter and bake it...

Foxy- and loves just a bubble if you don't take the trouble to make it...

Both- So if you're if free to go with me I'll take you quicker than 1,2,3

Foxy-(winks at lolbit after the verse)

Lolbit-(Giggles) lets go...

Both-times a wasting...

Foxy- I've got arms

Lolbit-and I've got arms

Both- lets get together and use those arms...

Lolbit- lets go

Both- times a wasting

Foxy- I've got lips

Lolbit-and I've got lips

Both- lets get together and use those lips...

Lolbit- a cakes no good if you find mix the batter and bake it...

Foxy- and loves just a bubble if you don't take the trouble to make it...

Both-so if you're free to go with me I'll take you quicker than 1,2,3...

Lolbit-lets go

Both- times a wasting...

                 -after the song-

Foxy-are you serious, babe... You made me sing a song in front of kids that weren't for there type....(not trying to sound rude in his tracks)

Lolbit-idk but at least we sang a different song this time...

Foxy-well can't say no to that... But I'm still love you (hugs lolbit)

Lolbit-me to...  :3

I didn't want to finish it because it 3:38 but idk why it says I uploaded this at 1:10 I'm tired, my hands hurt and because my phone's going to die... So see you next part...