Prologue

The pain of being stabbed in the chest and knowing your breathing was gonna stop and you were gonna die.

The pain of a thousand people knowing they were gonna die and not being able to do anything about it.

The fear and heart ache of seeing those you cared for die before you.

These girls had felt it all, the Ravens were a type of race that was connected together.
If one of them was hurt they all knew it so when their family was killed they knew it. They were no older then five when that happened and the only reason they were alive was because Odin had no clue they existed.
Jetia was the daughter of Heimdall she was free to run about the palace since she was Heimdall's daughter, Odin didn't know who the mother was just being Heimdall's daughter she was trusted to run through the castle while he worked.
Jupiter was taken in by a maid before Odin could kill her parents, she runs around with Jetia while her mother works.
This is their story, a story of two girls that gained the trust and love of the Asgardin princes.
A story that made these girls risk their lives in order to save Odin's son's.
A new threat has came to play and the only thing that stands in his way are these girls as they fight to save Asgard.