1

Jupiter grunted as she was shoved to the ground.
"I really think you should take it easy.."
She looked over at the blonde prince.
"There is only one way to become stronger and that's to work harder."
Jetia held her blade to the tip of the girls throat.
"But the way you go about it is all wrong."
She informed as she moved her blade and held it to her side.
"There were so many times I could have given you a blow that would have killed you, your stance is two wide, you are to open and not defending yourself enough and just trying to get the fight over with. You say you want to be stronger then act like it! Because from what I'm seeing isn't what you claim to want."
Jupiter grumbled before using her telekinesis to throw Jetia back.
Jetia quickly moved her wings into a cocoon around her grunting as she rolled across the ground, she got to her feet and her wings open up flinging out harshly to show her annoyance and get the pebbles off them.
"See that right there is just annoying"
Thor took a step back and Loki sighed shaking his head.
Raising her hands Jetia could see the look in Jupiter's eyes, causing her to look at Loki who nodded and raised his own, as Jetia was slammed into a wall her wings wrapped around her.
She didn't move, and Jupiter was about to celebrate till she it, a green swirl started to form on Jetia's white wings.
Opening her wings Jetia had green tips on the end of her bangs of her jet black hair hair and a very annoyed look on her face.
"What happened to no powers?"
She growled and launched herself in the air before slamming into Jupiter and pinning her down with a dagger.
"Cheating is not the way to win and them powers of yours will only help you so much, if you have to always use that power you'll start to depend on it and once you do it leaves twice as many openings!"
Jupiter huffed as Jetia got to her feet.
"Young Prince!"
Called a maid who Jupiter ran to and hugged, it was her mother, well her adoptive mother.
"Your father wishes to speak to you... all of you."
This made the group look at one another in confusion and nervousness.
"What did you do now!"