Beach day

Victoria POV:

3 months later

It was our friendships 15 year anniversary, what we would do is go to the beach where we would spend the whole day enjoying each other's presence. Fun fact this very beach is where we met. Out parents used to drop was off but Alicia is a driver now sooo we don't need our parents anymore. Well we need them but not to drive us around anymore. I woke up around six am we start off the day early. I know Alicia was about to call me so I was awaiting her call to give me the motivation to get up. I stayed for about ten minutes then I heard my phone ring.

"Hey ma, I'm up already", I said. " Oh good, I was not ready to deal with getting you up" she said, I heard movements around the room. " You up already" I asked, " Yeah was up since five for my run, couldn't sleep." She said " You need to talk?" I asked  "I mean just things with my brother" she said. " Oh how is he doing?" I asked " UGHGGGGH" She screamed. " That bad, huh?" I asked. " Come on ma talk to me" I said. " Ok" She said.

I put her speaker as I got ready  "Oh shit really?" I asked, " Gurllll yessss, I was like how you gonna take everybody to go get food and not take me CUZZZ I WAS SLEEPINGGG!!!???" She screamed "That is just wrong, I cannot believe that he did that, I would never take him for the fake type" I said. In all honesty that is just fake in all types of ways. It is a different type of hurt when you wake up from a nap and realize that the family left without you. Like damn I don't care where we a going just take me with you.

" But what you have to remember is to not stay mad at him because you never know what can happen, right?" I asked with my motherly authority in my voice. " Yes" she said with a defeat in her voice. " So what are you going to go do now?" I asked, " But he didn't wake me" she whined. "But didn't you say you were tired and haven't been getting sleep?" I asked " Yea" she said "Now what if he saw that this is one of the first times you were getting any sleep and he wanted you to have that?" I asked  "UGHHHHHGH I HATE WHEN YOU RIGHT" she screamed  "Lower your voice love it's 6:45 in the morning, is Amber awake?" I asked " No I'm going to bust up in her house in about 10 minutes to help her get ready" she said " WITHOUT ME!!!" I screeched " You want to come?" She asked. " Is your dumb ass  really asking me that question?" I asked " Yeah, yeah, I am sooo you coming orr" she said. " Gurl, if you don't come and get my black ass" I said.  "Okkayyyy,  shessh, I am coming" She rushed out her sentence. " OKAYYY  LOVIE DRIVE SAFELY" I said in a sing- song voice. "Okay see you later".

I hung up and took off my bonnet and scarf and started brushing through my hair I just got done recently by my friend Jada,  she is just soo amazing. I was done after 10 minutes and went to the mirror on my door to see how I look and well damn, I am not on to pull on my horn but damn I am fine.

✨You can imagine it how you want. This is just what I have in mind✨

Hair:

Bathing suit:✨with white shorts ofc✨

Bathing suit:
✨with white shorts ofc✨

Bathing suit:✨with white shorts ofc✨