1

i wake up i hear knocking on my door..moving day,i sigh,alex comes in.

ale:come on,wake up.
y/n:i'm going give me 10 minutes

alex leaves my room i didn't wanna leave my house in new york to go to new jersey,i'd have to leave one of my bestfriends here,sara.shes the only person that gets me,nobody could stop us from doing some dumb shit like one time we were running from the teachers at school cause we were caught  skipping,haha.i get ready this is my outfit

i get ready this is my outfit

except without the coat.i texted sara goodbye and she said i'll miss you !💓 i go to the living room where my mom and alex are at,my dad was already in the truck on his way to new jersey to get there first.

a:what time did you go to sleep last night?
y/n:like at 3

my mom glared at me

y/n:what i couldn't fall asleep

mom:Come on let's go

we get in the car and ale gets in the front,the usual.

mom:so did y'all make new friends already through social media?

ale:well i met these teenagers,they're in the same grade as me and y/n.they seem pretty cool i talked to them and they say that they play soccer.

y/n:Are you gonna be doing soccer this year?

ale:duh y/n,are you?

y/n:yeah i'm thinking about trying out

ale:i didn't even have a lot of friends here so i'm not that sad about leaving this place.

y/n:yeah i'm gonna miss sara

ale:oh cheer up butter cup you'll meet new friends over there

y/n:yeah i guess..

alejandros pov

i texted kairi to see if he was down to hang out later.

i sent him the address it was the first time i was gonna meet this kid,i wasn't nervous at all i texted kairi a lot

i sent him the address it was the first time i was gonna meet this kid,i wasn't nervous at all i texted kairi a lot.he was like one of my best friends already but i don't want y/n getting near them cause if she does then she's gonna like one of them i don't wanna seem like a douche bag but i don't wanna have any beef with any of them they're already like brothers to me.i turned around and saw y/n asleep she must've been really tired.