Chapter 55

Sorry for the long ass wait!

Been dealing with a lot, aside from lockdown and Corona!

Hope you enjoy!

^_^

----------------------------------------------------------------

Once I finally got back to my room, I took out the camera. I figured I would need to edit out the extra few bits before and after the concert. I doubt I'd see anything interesting in those parts.

I plugged the camera into my laptop to start editing. I had already eaten and told everyone I was heading to bed. Even though it was early, nobody questioned it. The perks of pregnancy I guess. No one questioning anything I said or did.

I watched myself climb down from the spot I had hidden the camera and watched the concert start up. I watched the entire concert, and was actually impressed on how well we actually did.

Then the end came. I had forgotten about the camera before I went wandering, and because of the beat of the concert, plus the dancers and the crowd, the camera had slipped slightly, now showing partial stage and partial floor; where everyone was cleaning up.

I was about to hit edit, when I heard my name.

"Are you sure Kitia's telling us the whole truth?" Tsu was partially visible on camera.

"Well, of course not." I heard Momo's response.

Ashido came into view with a trolley of ice. "Yea. I mean, why would she? She's been through so much trauma already."

"I suppose you're right, but do you really think she can't remember who's responsible?"

I smiled at Tsu's question. She had always been a smart one. I saw Uraraka come and stand in front of Tsu. She tapped her chin as she spoke. "Well, if she does remember who's responsible, she's obviously too scared to say anything. I mean, who did she tell first?"

"I believe that was Tokoyami."

They turned as he passed them with some ice. "She never once mentioned who it was. She never even hinted who it might have been."

I saw caught sight of Todoroki in the corner of the camera. He was listening to this too.

"Who was she work-studying with?"

"My father." Todoroki stepped forward. "I hardly saw her, though. We had different tasks to do."

They were silent for a bit, so I thought that was the end of that. Until Tsu spoke up again.

"I think she's also hiding something else. Something that has nothing to do with the internships. When she first came to our class, I just thought she was shy or something, but there's..." She poked her chin. "It's hard to explain. It's more like a feeling than anything else."

Momo and Jiro stood in the little group that had formed. "Yes, she has seemed...odd. Out of place."

Ashido shook her head. "I think you guys are imagining things."

"Yes. Now that you mention it, it did seem odd how she reacted to knowing All Might was one of our teachers." Iida piped up as he walked passed.

Ashido shook her head again. "I'm not going to listen to you guys doubt her." She walked away, ice in tow.

"What about you guys?" Jiro finally spoke up and looked at Tokoyami and Shouji. "Do you think Kitia is hiding something?"

Oh please, don't ask them...

They looked at each other and hesitated.

Damn.

"Well..." Shouji shifted slightly.