Congratulatory Ramen

(Lapu-Lapu City, Cebu, Philippines)
🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼

*typing sounds everywhere*

*the sounds of the digital tablets tapping on the screen*

*mouse clicking*

Ahh.. THIS. this is my kind of place. My KIND OF PEOPLE.

As I am outlining the sketch my co-worker handed me earlier, and lost myself to the anime song I'm listening to, someone shouted my full name SO DAMN LOUD THAT ALL THE FUNCTIONING HUMANS STOPPED THEIR WORK.

"HOY EURUS XIN  TUAZON UY. GITAWAG KA SA HEAD PAGDALI!!!"  (trans. HEY  EURUS XIN TUAZON UY! THE HEAD IS CALLING YOU! ! HURRY UP!). Yep.. They are all looking at me.

"Ok ok!! Jeez!! You dont have to shout ate (sister in tagalog) Jein" I told her. She just ignore my scolding and smiled.  We walked together to the room at the end of the hallway.

We stopped at the front of a  polished wooden door. I inhaled and exhaled before entering and ate jien wished me luck.  As I enter the room, fear, nervousness, anxiety, and all other mixed feelings that i can no longer name took over me as i walk closer to our head... "S-sir  Timothy?"

The chair turned to reveal the person sitting on it. "Ahh xin! Im gla-" "Sir did i make a mistake in passing the illustration that was handed to me 2 weeks ago?  The costumer is not pleased? Humay Jusko(Oh my jesus).. Sir I apologize i will call them right away please do not fire me i-i will work on it right now i promi-"
"MISS EURUS CHILL OUT". Huh?.
"You are not here to be scolded and fired. I called  you because i have a  proposal to be specifically given to you." Pro-proposal? Of all the best animators, artists, and illustrators  we have, he had it specifically for me?.

"May I ask Sir Timothy what kind of proposal are you talking about?"
He stands up, walk towards me and handed me a plane ticket.

Tokyo, Japan....

"JAPAN?!"
I exclaimed so much that he laughed. Cute. Ehem.

"W-wh-what..wh-why..huhhhh??!!".

"You see, an Animation studio in Tokyo will be helding a Conference regarding to the opening ceremony for the XXXX  Olympics. And only about one Animation Studio and one  animator will be chosen in every country that they picked ! Aren't we lucky?! We got chosen!!.  And you M'lady is the one I chose for this" and he smiled cheerfully. That smile made my heart jumped for second there. I turned around and processed for a minute. Me? GOING TO JAPAN?! THE LAND OF THE RISING SUN?! THE LAND WHERE ALL MY HUSBANDOS LIVEDD?? (yes.. Im an Otaku=  a person who loves anime).

And.. And.. Where Yuki Ishikawa and Yanagida Masahiro are living..
Goodness gracious.. This is the best day of my life.

"Sir Tim!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOUUUUUUU!!!" i held his both hands and tears of joy is spilling through my eyes. He patted my head and said you're welcome.

I closed the door behind me and jumped for joy once again.. Ooohh I'm gonna tell ate Jien for this and treat her a bowl of ramen. 🍜
🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼

So! Hello everyone! I am the author of this story and i am pleased to welcome everyone who are reading this. And I humbly apologize if i have any grammatical error. So please continue in reading my future chapters and look forward to it!
ありがとうございます!(thank you very much!!)