Next Step

"he's late.." Maki mumbled as both she and Shuichi waited for Kaito who is almost 30 minutes late..

"Maybe I should check up on him?" Shuichi offered. Maki only sighed and shook her head.

"I'll do it." She said and left Shuichi. Today, she decided that she was going to confess.

She knows that they were in a killing game and the thing he felt for Kaito was risky but she didn't mind.. it felt like Kaito also liked her..

She smiled as she walked towards his room. She didn't knock as she realized that the door wasn't even close.. she slowly opened it.

"Mo-"

Her eyes widened at the scene in front of her. Kaito and Kokichi, in Kaito's bed and in an intense kiss.. Kokichi was sitting in Kaito's lap, his arms around Kaito's neck while Kaito has his arm around Kokichi's waist and his other hand was tangled against Kokichi's hair, pulling him closer.

Maki only stared.. many feelings were felt.. angriness, jealousy, disappointment, bloodlust, and many things she didn't want to feel..

She felt tears in her eyes before she turned around and left, running in her room with her tear filled eyes.

_____

Kokichi clutched harder against Kaito's jacket. Their tongues were rubbing and slipping against each other.. Kaito's hand was slipping underneath his shirt and it made him moan slightly..

He knew he didn't like Kaito.. those feelings belonged to Shuichi.. but hell, Kaito was one hell of a good kisser.. he could almost feel the same feelings for Shuichi for Kaito all because of this kiss full of affection and lust..

Slowly, they both pull away.. panting still.. Kaito was blushing while Kokichi was only smiling at him. Kaito bit his lip before looking away..

"I thought the one you liked was Shuichi.." he said in a low whisper.. Kokichi smiled slightly..

"I like you both." He said and somehow, it didn't felt like a lie.. maybe love at first kiss was true.. he smiled.. now, he has two beloveds.. but he still haven't done anything with Shuichi.. and he couldn't wait when he finally does.