1 | Evil 👹

Hello 💃🏻
This is my first ever boyxboy story, so I'm very exited 🙊 This is just beginning but I want to warn you about future chapters that there will be some mature contents and violence 👀
Anyway, I loved my new Mugwang 😏
And,

parkmingyeong94 than you for always sending your positive vibes to me ❤️
This is for you ❤️

________

Just before the moon shines in the sky, the people of Arthdal ​​had left the market place. It was a rainy and secluded day.

The young woman was walking alone on the wet streets, pulling on her hat and trying to cover her face. Even the safest streets of Arthdal ​​were dangerous during these hours. She was alone and felt uneasy.

"Look who's here!"

While she wanted to deviate to the street where her house was, several silhouettes appeared before her. It wasn't possible to see their faces in the dark. Also they wore black hood.

"Why are you hiding your face with this shitty thing?"
He took her hat off with a sudden movement. Her dark and long hair opened and fell on her waist. He watched her attentively and then smirked.

"I'm speechless" he whistled, starting to approach her "You're very attractive."

She was scared. As he gets closer to her, she went back to get away from him. There was an empty street behind it, but there could have been bandits too.

"What do you want from me?" she asked with tremble voice. She had checked others but their face wasn't visible either.

"You." he touched her shoulder gently, smiling. She could see his dimples but not his whole face.

"I-I'm married" she said quickly "My husband will come now."

"Oh really?" he asked, pulling her to the wall "Will someone come for you?"

He was very slow, yet gentle. She wasn't in a position to notice his kindness, because her heart was about to come off.

"Do you think I can't kill your man?" he smirked, come more closer to her, whisper her ear "In a brutal way."

She gulped. Her eyes fell on the neck of the man who is almost leaning on her. Then she pushed his chest, slapping him so hard.

"Go fuck yourself, Mugwang!"

Mugwang retreated with astonishment. Even he was about to stumble.

"Noona, please calm down."
He raised his hand and smile "It was just joke."

"Joke my ass brat! Where is fat bastard?" She checked others but Gitoha wasn't among them.

"Fat bastard..? Well, it's so rude but-" Mugwang tried to speak but he couldn't.

"Tell him that I never forgive his fat ass!"

"He's trying though." mumbled Mugwang.

"Try? Like how?" she frowned "I see, he's trying so hard. He sent you brat to kidnap me?"

"No, no it's not like-"

"If you ever touch me again, I will break your hands and-" she paused "You're too young. Behave yourself."

She cursed again and left. Muwang rolled his eyes, looking behind her. He has very annoyed.

"Lucky you. I would tear your mouth if you weren't Gitoha-nim's wife."

"What will happen?" one of his mates asked suddenly "He had paid for this."

"Don't say him anything. I'm going to talk with him." Mugwang turned to them "Otherwise I will cut your tongue."