XI - The Perfect Prince

If I ever mention a place or country, just know its not accurate to the real version.
~ ~ ~

The drive to Altheo's place was actually pretty long. It took atleast over an hour to get there.

I fell asleep like three times, I kept waking up since he would randomly speed up out if nowhere.

The estate was huge. It wasn't a palace but it was a mansion built like one. Nothing extravagantly modern like Nicholas's house. It was a mix of modern luxury tuscan style.

The garage door slowly raised up. Showing off the ridiculous amount of cars Altheo's family owns.

"Wait outside" He says. I head out of his car and walk to the front door. Waiting for Theo to park.

His house was located in the remote mountains of Avignon. He had an amazing view of the towns below.

There was so much to take in yet so little time to even glance at everything.

"Do you own the land around here?" I ask once he returns.

"Yeah, just till the nearby villages."

"What do your parents do for a living?" I ask, stupidly forgetting.

"Run a country? Did you forget Athena?" Theo says in a teasing tone. "Only my mother stays here with Saffron and I."

I nod as I listen.

"Saffron won't be coming back today, She's probably over in Italy right now." He reassures me.

"Italy?" I ask.

"Yeah, whenever she doesn't want to deal with the life she has here, she runs away to our grandparents." He answers.

"You guys can just afford random trips to countries anyday" I mutter, still in awe with my surroundings.

"Kade? Who have you brought home this time" I look around to the source.

A lady walks into the light.

"Solo un amico mama" Theo says.
("Just a friend mama")

"Si, solo un amico. Ti credo Kade" She replies in a sarcastic tone.
("Yes just a friend, I believe you kade." )

Altheo rolls his eyes and sighs as she comes closer to us.

She holds her hand out, I shake it in return. I look at Altheo for help.

"Mama meet Athena, Athena meet my mother" Altheo finally helps out. I smile at her. She returns it.

Their mothers look so young. Just like lady Elena.

"Nice to meet you Athena." She says.

"Nice to meet you too ma'am" I reply.

She smiles at me once more then walks off. Theo sighing loudly in the back.

"Don't mind her, She's usually like that to everyone." Altheo explains.

"Even you?" I ask, knowing the answer already. He nods.

"Also kade?" I ask him. "Its my second name. My mum always likes to use it from time to time."He explains. "This way." He says, walking off.

We end up passing multiple rooms, walking into different sections of the mansion. If a person tried robbing this house they'll probably get lost.

So far I've been looking through the photo albums he has in his room. He let me look through it as he changed out of his uniform.

In his bathroom.