~Wind~

K. Takami     aka     Hawks

 Takami     aka     Hawks

________________

┊┊┊┊┊ ⋆┊┊

┊⋆ ˚✯┊☪⋆ ✩

☪⋆。˚┊˚✩ ┊

┊⋆。˚. ੈ ┊

⋆✩

Y/N L/N was normal, plain. Her quirk wasn't exceptional. She worked as a waitress at a snobby resturant. At least her tips were good. She was on her way home, the sun was setting and she saw a crowd. 
"ugh. move out of my way!" she said, pushing through, she kept walking until a sinister laugh was in front of her.  

"my my! what do we have here?" she looked up to see a disgusting villain, she ran a hand through her hair.

"youre ugly as FUCK man. I can reccomend some skin care routine or something..." she murmured, the villain growled and made a move for her but she was swooped into the air. She screamed a bit before noticing the flurry of red wings.

"Damn..you must be brave if you-" you looked up at your savior and your eyes flashed, as did his.

"KEIGO?!?!" you screeched. The tan haired male looked down at you with bright eyes, Y/N L/N...his UA crush. Of course she was in 1B and never became a pro-hero, but she helped tutor him through the years but as soon as he became a hero..she faded away. As he was in a trance you looked at his wings, he had grown definitely stronger, you could tell by the lean muscle under his jacket. Finally he snapped out of it and looked at you with a cocky grin.

"Looks like I'm the one saving your pretty ass this time huh?" he said with a laugh, you punched his chest.

"Shut up asshole!" You cried, he let out a whine.

"You're so mean Y/N! And after we haven't seen each other all these years.." He said, pouting. But I noticed the villain being wrapped up and I tapped Keigos shoulder, he noticed and grimaced, truthfully he didnt want to let you go again so he dropped you off on a roof and landed, wind blowing your hair in all directions. As well as your outfit and Keigo stood up, dusting off his jacket.

He looked at you and smiled, "We should talk more..I miss you Y/N.." He murmured, going up to you and holding your hand in his gloved one. Youre face went red as you gulped.

"K-Keigo I-..Okay.." You murmured, slipping your hand out of his. He stopped but then his feathers fluffed up happily.

"Yay!" He cheered, like a small child as he hopped around, you laughed and shook your head.

"Keigo can you take me down? I have work to get to." You said, he looked up at you and his face went red.

"Right right!" He said, grabbing your hand again and using his other hand to grab your waist as he took you down to the ground, and as the crowd swarmed you smiled, pressing a kiss to his cheek and then disappearing into the crowd. Keigos wings fluffed out again before he cried out after you. "HeY!  Y/N get back here!! I want another kiss!" He cried, as the crowd of reporters pushed him away, he glimpsed you as you waved and blew a kiss. He "caught" it and grinned, spinning around like a ditsy school girl

. . . . . ╰──╮ˏˋ°•*⁀➷╭──╯ . . . . .

What you do to me Y/N L/N

________________

________________

┊┊┊┊┊ ⋆┊┊

┊⋆ ˚✯┊☪⋆ ✩

☪⋆。˚┊˚✩ ┊

┊⋆。˚. ੈ ┊

⋆✩

660 Words
OMG OMG I HAVE BEEN DEAD FOR SO LONG IM SO SORRYYYYY AGYAGFHYUSHYG

literally forgot my account password for 2 months lmao- so like

mmm here

ill be updating my other books i promise 

knjkisjhh

9:04 AM, September 9 2020

(edited 11:56 AM 2/18/21)

(づ ̄ 3 ̄)づ

-cherry ♥

꒰꒰ ❛ ❏ goodbye ¡!~ ⌒⌒

⇘ : : @[cherriipepsii] has logged out .