Askings...

5 minuets had past, Leon and Violetta eventually arrived at Fran's house, Fran's house was quite a standered house but added with a morden twist.

Before Violetta knocked on the door, she turned to Leon who was stood patiently waiting.

Violetta: What do we do if she says no..... She starts to panick Leon gives her a reasuring smile.

Leon: Don't worry, I'll try and get your stuff without getting caught!

Vioetta nodded and knocked on the door three times, the door opened and Fran was stood at the front door smiling as she always did.

Fran: Hiya guys, how come you've come over?

Violetta: Well, leon and I, we kissed, my dad caught us, he kicked Leon out and I sort of followed, I don't have anything to wear, I'm staying round Leon's though......

Fran: I would do vilu, but can't you just go round your house and try and sort things out with your dad, if it doesn't go down well then you can just go upstairs to your bedroom and gather some things, if you can't do that then sure, I'll let you borrow some of mine! she smiled at them both

Violetta: Thats what we were going to do after if you know things went down like this, thanks anyway!

She hugged fran tightly and left for her dads house again....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I might not be able to update 'Forever Starts Now' as I'm not feeling up to it, I'll see how if feel later on, and thanks for reading, hopefully more to come from this chapter tomorrow! :)