Marriage

5 months later
Darks P.O.V
This is it this is the day I get married to jack. I get up from my bed and get out my white bridal dress. I hung it from the chain on my roof and went for a shower. After the shower I put on my dress and put my hair in a bun putting my netted head band on that covers my eyes but I can see through I put on my makeup and I'm done!
1 hour later at wedding
The bride music played and I stepped out we had our wedding in the forest I walked across the white carpet. White flowers I saw on the ground I soon got to jack "we bring you here with the wedding of eyeless jack and dark wolf" slendy says as me and jack hold hands "dark do you take jack as your husband?" Slendy asks "I do" I smile at jack "jack do you take dark as your wife?" Slendy asks jack "yes I do" jack says "you may kiss the bride" slendy says jack pulls up his mask and kisses me I kiss back we break away "you are now husband and wife" slendy says we exchanged rings.
2 hours later (why? Because I can)
I started to talk to blackstar, Sally, clockwork, jane and nina jack was talking to ticci Toby, Jeff, laughing jack and BEN.
Slendy was the DJ! (DJ SLENDY?) just then the first dance came on and the song was misty mountain cold from the movie the hobbit. Me and jack danced to it. It was me and jacks favourite song now.
After wedding
I'm in jacks room now I got moved so we can share "slendy slendy slendy can I have darks old room?" Sally asks slendy "fine" slendy finally answers I laugh a bit. When it turns dark I go upstairs and change into my pjs so does jack and we both go to sleep