31.

I know I am late. I don't think anyone noticed, but yeah. Honestly, I am losing my inspiration to write this story. Vote if you feel like it, or not. Bleh.

"So..... he just came out of the blue?" Suzy nodded at Lea's question, "Did he tell you why he came to you and not any other girl?"

"He just said that the people were looking for a new face and he thought I would be perfect," Suzanna answered. Focus then shifted from her friend who was pacing around the room to the man sitting beside him, who looked to be in deep thought. His heavily ring-clad fingers played with his bottom lip as he frowned and stared into oblivion.

"What do you think, Harry?" Lea's question made him snap his head to her, frowning, "Do you think this guy is for real?"

"He just asked her for some sort of a trial photoshoot first. Sounds pretty genuine." Harry said, "The business card looks pretty real too." Harry turned the cards in his hand, inspecting it again after reading and re-reading it a dozen times. "I can get someone to see if the company is real." With that being said, Harry quickly fished out his phone from his pocket and started calling someone she had no idea who.

"You didn't say yes to him, did you?" Cece's voice could be heard from her phone in Lea's hand that was kept on loudspeaker.

"I told him I would think about it," Suzy answered.

To be honest, the reaction she was getting from the three of them had gotten her more terrified than hearing it from Bob in the first place. Granted, Bob had always been nice to her and had never given her a reason to doubt him; but this was all too sudden and considering her life history, she was allowed to be a bit sceptical.

"When do you have to go if you decide to go?" Lea asked, finally sitting down beside her.

"Tomorrow." Suzy answered, "He said their model cancelled last minute and that's when they thought of looking for someone new. And he'd been looking for me since."

"The guy sounds obsessed Suzy." Cece huffed, "Like... there are a thousand girls who could do this. Yet he spent days looking for you?"

"I know! But then it's Bob, guys. You all know he was more of a friend to me than a customer."

Lea nodded, "I know Suzy, but you understand why we're worried right?"

Suzanna's eyes softened as soon as she saw the apprehension in Lea's eyes. "I do." she said, "But to be honest, I'm less worried about his ulterior motives and more worried about the fact that how the fuck am I supposed to model! I can hardly strike a half-decent pose."

Lea chuckled, "You're gorgeous, you can sit with a hunched back and still look amazing."

"Lee's got a point." Cece agreed which only made Suzy roll her eyes.

She was an awkward idiot with zero grace, the likelihood of her striking a decent pose was very close to zero.

"Turns out Beverly Hills Birdette is a real small business lingerie store." Harry confirmed, returning inside the living room as he shoved his phone inside his pocket, "They are an up and coming company."

Suzanna nodded before standing up and walking towards him. When she stood right in front of him, she sighed before asking, "Do you think I should do it?"

Harry tucked her hair behind Suzy's hair before cupping her face with his hands, "You should do whatever you want to do." he said, his eyes scanning all over her face, a small frown etched on his forehead, "But I'm worried about you."

Suzanna nodded before wrapping her arms around his torso and resting her head on his chest. "I don't know how to pose for photos."

Harry's hearty laughter vibrated against where she'd pressed her ears and the feeling made her feel warmer instantly, "They will help you out, silly. You could make a jute sack look hot without even trying."