He Was To What! #2

Troyes POV

Ugh I've been waiting for Tyler for soooo long we're is he!..I may as we'll just go.
When I park my car in the school parking lot I here a familiar voice.

"Hey Troye weres Tyler?"

"Oh hey Zoe uh he wasn't there when I went to pick him up.
Have you seen em?"

"Um no that's why I'm asking you"

"Oh right sorry"

-2 weeks later-

Tyler hasn't been coming to school for 2 weeks now. he hasn't been answering any of my calls or texts ether. So I decide
To call Jackie.

..... ...... ...... ...... "Hello?"

"Hi Jackie it's Troye!"

"Ohhh Troye how are ya!"

"Um not so good I was wondering were Tyler's been he's hasn't been answering my calls or textes"

"Oh Troye maybe you should-"

"DID TYLER DIE!?!?!"

"Noo no no we moved and Tyler didn't want to tell you"

"Wait what but but why"

"He was to .... .... .... .... ...."

The line dropped and Jackie didn't get to finish her sentence.HE WAS TO WHAT TO WHAT!!!!!!!. I kept trying to get a Hold of her but all I got was "this number can not be reached at this moment please try again later"

Jackies POV
In the middle of my conversation with Troye the line dropped I feel so bad. As I go to the kitchen and make tea Tyler starts again.

"Mom mom mom mom MOOOOOOMMMMM"

"yes"

"I miss Troye boy!!! -pops out bottom lip-"

"Oh that reminds me he called"

"HE CALLED AND YOU DIDNT TELL ME"

"Well I asked him how he is and he said not so good and he said that you don't answer his textes or calles"

"AND YOU DIDNT TELL HIM 1 I LOST MY PHONE 2 MY NUMBER CHANGED!"

"We'll honey I forgot so I told him we moved and that you didn't want to tell him and he asked why and I was going to tell him why and then the line dropped"

"THE LINE DROPPED!!!"

"Yes"

-hi I have nothing to say so hoped you liked the chapter good damn bye!-