A Family Reunion

I look around the room. I scan every face with peering worried eyes staring at me. I stop when my eyes land on Honey. He's shaking and almost in tears. I smile at him and nod giving him the reassurance he needed. "Trust me," I mouthed to him as I took a step back. I felt cold shaky hands wrap around me and the world slowly went black.

Honey's POV
I watched in horror as Kyoya took (Y/N) into his terrifying embrace. He looked up and laughed manically as he drained (Y/N) of her powers and disappeared. I felt her life draining. He was keeping her soul for himself, but something seemed off about him. He's never gone to these lengths before. He's also been much more composed. Wait...that's not Kyoya. (Y/N) is in severe danger!

Your POV
My eyes blink open as I slowly look around the room. I begin to sit up, but it feels like I'm floating. I haven't been able to float without showing my wings since I was a kid. That either means I'm at peace or- I look at the table I got off of to see my body chained down. My soul has been separated from my body.
"KYOYA!" I yelled. The yell echoed and added a boom that only a ghost can achieve. Without the limits of a voice box and lung capacity one could scream as loud as they wanted forever.
"Ah, so you've finally got up," Kyoya walked into the room. He was still shaking and his eyes were still manic. His smile was crooked and his suit was mangled.
"W-what's going on?" I asked trying to sound direct, but still sounding slightly terrified. A million questions were flooding my brain, but that was the only one that came out.
"Oh, nothing." He spoke in a different manor than when I first met him. "I just wanted to spend some more time with you before the man upstairs fully takes me away." I was highly confused, but soon everything clicked. This was not Kyoya. This was not the same man who helped me to class on that first day. He wasn't the same one who cheerfully greeted me the first day we met. This man has been possessed. Possession is fairly simple as a spirit if you prey on those with an overworked tired brain. They can hardly control themselves, nonetheless stop someone else trying to control them. I looked deep into Kyoya's eyes and saw his true soul scared and confused. I haven't seen this man in years and I'm quite thankful for that.
"Dad?" I choked out trying to sound brave yet questioning.

Author's Note
Hello everyone! I'm sorry that I haven't updated in almost a year. I know I'm horrible at updating in my busy life. Thank you so much for following along with this crazy story.
Word count: 493
Until next time, peace my lovelies