Doe

Wade's POV
You know if we burned the school down we wouldn't have to go-

No! We are not being charged with arson again!

Wade sighed at the arguing inside of his head as he walked into Midtown High. "Will you guys just shut up? It would be so much easier to just unalive the principal. Seriously, have I taught you nothing?"

Some people in the halls have him odd looks because of his whispering, but no one outright said anything. Wade was quite an intimidating person, what with his muscular stature and scarred face. No one screwed with him.

He sat down in his first period with a grunt. School was sooooooo boring. Why couldn't he just sit at home and spam Spidey with tweets until he replied? That was his favorite activity.

Wade only lifted his head from his desk when he heard the door open much after class had started. And man was he glad he did.

The most gorgeous boy he had ever seen walked into the class. Fluffy brown curls, rosy skin, little button nose and cute pouty lips. And Wade's personal favorite, his brown doe eyes.

Abort mission! Abort mission! Abort mi-

Make him love us make him love us mak-

Wade ignored the voices in favor of staring at his future husband. When the boy made eye contact with him, his pale skin immediately blushed pink, highlighting the cute little freckles on his cheeks.

Wade smirked. His little doe was in for a long year.
———————————————————————————
What's better than this?
-spidey