10.

Her.

I woke up to my phone buzzing. I moved my hand to the nightstand and took it. Needless to say that this is the most wonderful way to start the day.

"Good morning, Cami. Have a great day."- said a text from Leonardo.

I feel all giddy and super hyped up. Not only did I get the first text from him, not only was it very thoughtful, I also got the sweetest and the nicest nickname.

I replied eagerly and put away the phone. I rolled in bed with pillow in my hands that I hugged tightly.

After relishing in my happy bubble, I got up and went to do my routine. When I was done, I put on underwear, black biker shorts and lavender crop-top, as well as black sneakers. I brushed my hair and tied it in a high ponytail.

I waltzed out of the room, walking in the kitchen, feeling unrealistically hopeful and joyful.

"Good morning, Aaron. How are you doing?"- I chirped, getting Aaron's attention and unknown emotion in his brown eyes began swimming.

"Good morning, Signora Russo. I am very well, thank you. And what about you? You seem to be extra happy."- replied the man with bright smile on his face.

"I am very happy, thank you."- I replied, making accent on "very" while leaning on the island by using my hands. Aaron shook his head while laughing and Lindsay walked in with dazzlingly beautiful bouquet.

"This is for you, Signora Russo."- spoke chipper Lindsay and I took the flowers, grinning wider if that's even possible.

"Grazie."- I replied before dashing in my room.

I hopped on bed and giggled like little child in candy shop while eyeing the bouquet with pure joy.

Stunning, powder pink peonies are neatly and nicely wrapped, looking very beautiful.

Him

Him.

"What the hell do you mean you can't track the moron down?"- I said in anger. Martin is smirking, making me glare at him.

"Capo, he used-"- started one of my men, but I couldn't care less.

"Find the fucker now. I don't care what you have to do in order to get him to me. He stole and he is going to pay for it."- I stated sternly and coldly as my phone screen lit up.

When I looked at the sender, my mood changed drastically, becoming easy going and happy. I shamelessly smiled softly and opened messages, all of a sudden not caring about the stolen cargo.

"Good morning, Leonardo. Grazie mille. I hope you have a productive and lovely day ahead."- replied Cami.

I wanted something that only I can call her and Cami sounded just right, though it doesn't mean that I am opposed to other nicknames.