Loss and Life

"It's over Anakin! I have the high ground!"
Anakin glares at him, "You underestimate my power!"
Obi-Wan shakes his head, "Don't try it." Anakin let's out a scream of effort. He tries to jump over Obi-Wan and cut him in half, just like Obi-Wan did with Darth Maul. But he didn't jump far enough. Obi-Wan swiped his lightsaber, cutting off Anakin's legs and his other arm. He tumbled down near the lava groaning in pain.
"You were the chosen one!" Obi-Wan yells. His face, twisted by heartbreak. "It said that you would destroy the Sith not join them! Bring balance to the Force, not leave it in darkness!" He finishes.
"I HATE YOU!!" Anakin screams with pure evil rage. He tries to pull himself up but it's no use.
"You were my brother Anakin...I loved you." Obi-Wan cried. "Zayli loved you."
A piece of cloth catches on fire. The flame spreads burning whatever was left of Anakin's body. An animalistic scream rips out of Anakin. Tears glisten in Obi-Wan's eyes as he picks up Anakin's lightsaber and leaves.
>>>

Azaylia gasps and crumples to the floor, bringing her knees into her chest, not very tightly because of her large stomach. Anakin was going to die. There was no way anyone could survive that.
"Miss Azaylia are you alright?" C3PO asks worriedly.
"I'll-I'll be fine." She chokes out and continues to cry. R2 comes up to the distressed women and wiggles. He bloops in sadness.
"I know R2, I know." Azaylia pats his metal head.

Obi-Wan entered the ship in a hurried pace. Azaylia stands up revealing her tear stained face. He comes over to Padmé and touches her shoulder. She wakes up.
"Obi-Wan. Azaylia. Is Anakin alright?" She whispers weakly. Azaylia doesn't  say anything and neither does Obi-Wan. They just look at her. Padmé soon falls back asleep while Obi-Wan grabs Azaylia's hands.
"I saw what happened...oh Ben, I'm sorry you had to go through that." She nestles her head against his neck. Obi-Wan kisses the top of her head but remains silent. He goes into the cockpit of the ship while Azaylia stays behind make sure Padmé is alright.
>>>

The ship lands on Alderaan. Obi-Wan carries Padmé off the ship bridal style while 3Po, R2 and Azaylia followed.
"We'll get her to the medical center immediately." Senator Organa states. The group quickly follows the Senator.
>>>

Azaylia was rocking side to side, trying to calm her broken nerves. She was standing beside Obi-Wan. Senator Organa stood on the other side of her while Master Yoda stood nearby.
"Medically, she's perfectly healthy but for some reason we are losing her." The medical droid stated.
"She's dying?" Obi-Wan asks.
"She's lost the will to live. We will need to operate quickly in order to save the babies."
"Babies?!" Azaylia asks, eyebrows raised.
"She's carrying twins."

She laughs nervously. Something she did more  often as the years went bye. It sometimes landed her in loads of trouble. Obi-Wan glances at the laughing women quizzically.
"Sorry." Azaylia whispers. "Nervous habit." Obi-Wan and Azaylia walk in to see Padmé. She's awake and giving birth. She cries out in pain as she pushes the first baby out.

"It's a boy." The medical droid says in a different language. The droid gives him to Obi-Wan who smiles at the crying newborn.
"Luke." She whispers. Obi-Wan leans down to show Padmé her child. Padmé touches his head gently. "Oh Luke." She yells again.
"Push. Push." The droid orders. She screams as the other baby is born.
"It's a girl." The droid says and hands her to Azaylia.
"It's a girl Padmé." Azaylia repeats, showing Padmé her her newly born daughter.
"Leia." She breathes. Azaylia grins at the little Leia.
"I'm going-." Padmé eyes flicker closed.
"Padmé." Azaylia gently reaches for her hand. "Stay with us. You need to be here for your children." She pleas.
"Obi-Wan? Zayli?...there's good in him. I know there's still-" Padmé slips away before she finishes her sentence.

Tears spill out of Azaylia's eyes and Obi-Wan looks on in sadness. They both lost another person who was very special to them. Azaylia looks down at Leia and then glances over at Obi-Wan who was looking down at the now crying Luke. It's like the baby knew he had just lost his mother.
>>>

Azaylia drummed her fingers repeatedly on the table. They were on Naboo talking about the future of the babies. She wasn't  listening though. She couldn't listen. Azaylia felt nothing but numbness and a dull ache in her heart.
"Split up they should be." Master Yoda nods. Azaylia snaps back into the conversation.
"My wife and I will take the girl. We've always talked about adopting a baby girl. She will be loved with us." Senator Organa states.
"And what of the boy?" Obi-Wan asks.
"To Tatooine. To his family send him." Master Yoda says.
"I will take the boy and watch over him." Obi-Wan nods.
"I'll go with Obi-Wan. We need each other." Azaylia clears her throat of any raspyness and speaks. Senator Organa, Obi-Wan and I stand up and bow.
"Until the time is right, disappear we will...Master Kenobi, Master Barlette, wait a moment." Obi-Wan and I stop and sit back down. "In your solitude, training I have for you."
"Training?" Obi-Wan asks curiously.
"An old friend has learned the path to immortality...one who has returned from the netherworld of the Force...your old Master." Master Yoda says to Obi-Wan. His face lights up as does Azaylia's
"Qui Gon!" They say at the same time.
"Teach you to commune with him, I will." He nods to both of them.

As the two stand up again, a slight pain comes from Azaylia's stomach.
"Ah." She exclaims clutching her stomach tightly.
"Azaylia. Are you alright?" Obi-Wan asks as he walks away.
"I'm fi-" She's cut off by her own scream. The pain was getting much worse. The sound of water hitting the floor beneath her shocks her into realization.

She's going in labour...

"Obi-Wan!" Azaylia screeches. He turns around, rushes towards her and grabs her arm firmly. The women looks in his worried blue eyes. "I think the baby is coming." She whispers breathlessly. His eyes widen and a small grin appears on his face
>>>

Giving birth was probably the worst pain Azaylia had ever experienced. Forget getting shot by a blaster or clawed by a Nexu. This was the real deal.

Azaylia screams and pushes as hard as she could. Tears streak down her face. Obi-Wan sat beside her nervously and clutched his love's hand. He kissed her fingers occasionally and grimaced when her grip tightened on his hand, squeezing the life out of it.

Azaylia glances over at him and notices his pained expression. She releases her grip.
"Sorry." She says in strained voice.

Master Yoda was watching the couple from a distance. He knows now that the baby is Azaylia's and Obi-Wan's. There's not other explanation. Azaylia was in this extreme pain for hours until finally the baby comes out with one final unbearably painful push.

Azaylia breathes heavily and relaxes when she heard a babies wail. The medical droid told them it was a girl and hands her to Obi-Wan. Obi-Wan leans down to show Azaylia her newborn. She looks at Obi-Wan as he hands her the baby. She was sweating, but had a ear-to ear smile stretched across her face. Two happy tears had streamed down Obi-Wan's face as he leaned of the medical bed, staring at his child.
"What should we name her Obi-Wan?" Azaylia asks ripping him out of his daze.
"I-I don't know...I've always liked the name Serenity..." he offers.
"The Serenity it will be." Azaylia laughs quietly. "I have the perfect idea for a middle name..." she pauses.
"What is that darling?" Obi-Wan asks her, giving her a quick kiss on her sweat-slicked forehead.
"Soreé...to honour the best Padawan I could ever have..." Azaylia smiles as she imagines Soreé's reaction to the baby.
"I love it." Obi-Wan grins. "And I love you Zayli."
"I love you more Obi-Wan." Azyalia says to him as her eyes sweep over Serenity. She gasps when her gazes lands on Serenity's little eyes. "Oh Ben! Look at her eyes!" She exclaims. Obi-Wan leans down even farther above Azaylia and lets out a little gasp.

Serenity's eyes were two different colours. One of them was bright blue like Obi-Wan's and the other was a hazel colour like Azaylia's. She really was special gift.

"They're beautiful." Obi-Wan says softly.
"Serenity Soreé Kenobi...welcome to the galaxy." Azaylia whispers before kissing her little head...

A/N: Oooh feeeeels! I hope you guys liked the name I picked for her! I can't believe I'm almost done this fanfic! Thanks so much for 252 reads and 47 votes! You guys are literally THE. BEST!!!
-B