1

The night is just too young. I thought to myself as I took another swig of the scotch in my front while snubbing the guy at my side. I stood and walked to the middle of the dance floor as I heard the guy loudly call the fake name I gave to him, Sarah. It was time to let go and Club Sparks was the best place to do so. I swayed my hips to the beats of the music. I was ready to forget my former job that was horrible and enjoy the freedom now. After all I can't start my new job on Monday with such horrible memories , a new start for me.

                 🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀

        She caught my attention faster than the speed of a bullet. I had been sitting in my private area with my best friend , Andre.
       ' Hey , dude, do you know that chic?'. I asked him as he turned towards the figure I was pointing out.
        ' Damn!' he said before he lightly whistled. ' She's one hot chic ' he continued.
         ' I know, that white gown really does justice to her body '. I said as my eyes roamed over her body as she danced to the music.
           ' She seems new though' Andre stated.

          'I know and that's why I'm gonna move over there and welcome her ' I said as I smirked to the fantasy in my head.
          'Seriously , dude?'. Andre asked in a scolding tone.
           ' Yes, dude , it's my birthday for fuck sake and it's just cheap sex '. I stated as I stood.
            ' Just cheap sex?, she doesn't look cheap to me '
             ' And that's why I'm a billionaire' I state as I walk towards the dance floor.

                  🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀

         I swiftly turned away from the guy walking towards me and kept on dancing. Until those hands held my waist from behind.
   ' Hey ' the voice said as I danced on him without replying.
      'What is your name?' he asked as I slowly moved my hands from his knees to his chest.
       ' Your name? ' he repeated as he shifted my long black waves to the left side of my shoulder and placed butterfly kisses on the other side of my neck.
I reluctantly moved my head to admire the face behind the voice. Hot!. That's all my eyes could take in. He was hot. Like Chris Hemsworth's hot just change the hair color to black. . I quickly moved around him to avoid answering his question.
   ' Catch me if you can ' I slyly said.
    ' Deal ' he said with a smirk on his face which made him look hotter.
I walked swiftly through the dancing and sweaty bodies on the dance floor. Sighting a private place, I hurriedly moved towards it.
               🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀

     Fortunately for me I love games and loosing is never an option. She moved fast  I had to give it to her, I caught her walking into the club's 2nd private area. She must have charmed the bouncers .I moved towards her, seeing her position she must have thought she'll be safe there. I smiled at the thought. I quickly moved to my prey.
        ' Found you ' I whisper in her ears from behind before she turns and that's when I notice her eyes , the most enticing shade of green.
         ' You caught me ' she said . Her voice was angelic.
           ' You talk ' I state in surprise as she raises a brow. 
         ' You have one wish ' she says.  'Choose wisely or should I say wish wisely 'she continues with a smirk tugging at her lips .
        ' Dance with me' I said.
        'Sure '.  she said as she pulled me to the dance floor.  She put my hands on her waist and dropped hers on my shoulders.
      'Name' I needed to know at least one thing about the temptress in front of me.
        'Cassandra ' she said as she swayed to the music making me follow suit.
          ' You're new here, I - '
         ' Is it that obvious? ' she asked cutting me short with a gleam in her eyes.
         ' I'm not sure , but you definitely caught my attention' I whispered into her ear, taking her hands in mine, I turned her abruptly, making her lean into me.