two

She watched her feets taking steps across the same sidewalk through which she was used to direct each day--even though it added about 20 minutes more in her walk to her house. Like she cared, at all.

Her stare unbendable and unabashed, focused just on the only thing she longed each day, more and more for. It was yet another day for her--weak rays of the sun poking the same movements of each day, however.

It was the usual routine of following--every day the same guy--Jungkook.

The boy was walking about 8 steps forward from her. His pace was leisured and sedate as his brown eyes winged and appreciated all the winter beauty around him. It haven't started snowing yet the air was chilled enough to send a shiver through each being carrying a doll face.

Jungkook's cheeks and nose were rosy red. Perhaps--he had a cold, she assumed on her own when suddenely his movements in a second came at rest.

Her breath hitched in a mere flash before she stood frozen in her spot as Jungkook's curious round eyes caught her. His thin upper lip separated from the lower curved one as he blinked looking at her with his mouth agape. "Huh..?"

The girl's pupil were stuck to the ground as Jungkook completely turned around but before she knew it--she was already filling in that gap of 8 steps between them.

"Lisa," she rasped, as if she haven't uttered a single word in months. They were standing close together now. Her tongue poked between the gap of her thick lips before wetting both the rough curves as she continued, "that's my name."