Ive heard a lot about you

"Alright settle down class" the principal said "As you all know Mrs. Greene and her husband are expecting a baby" she said while scanning the class.

"since when can men get pregnant?" Richie yelled from the back of the room.

"that's Wild, maybe that's the reason my old man is looking fat these days" the boy joked while scratching his head and making the class laugh.

"Mr. Tozier behave" the principal said in a stern tone "yes ma'm" richie said in a British accent "Back to what I was saying, Mrs. Greene won't be coming back to school for a while so we found a replacement" she said excitedly

"You may come in Mr. Denbrough" she said with a smile so big you could see the lipstick stains on her teeth.

"Hello class" A tall green eyed man said while walking in and placing his brief case down, the man quickly caught richie's attention "it's nice to meet you all" the man said softly.

"Mr. Denbrough is a very well respected and intelligent man, he studied at Harvard and went on to work at many well known private schools across the country" Mrs. Adams boasted.

"so promise me you'll be respectful " she said in a serious tone "I can't promise you anything" Richie joked while chewing his pencil. 

The tall man couldn't help but chuckle at the boys comment.

"Richie!" Mrs. Adams yelled "alright" the boy  whispered while putting his hands up in defense "and take that pencil out of your mouth and sit up straight" the women demanded.

"anyone who give Mr. Denbrough a hard time will deal with me" the women said while glaring at the class.

"Does everyone understand?" The women asked and everyone nodded.

"Good, now Mr. Denbrough i'll leave you to it" The women said while strutting out of the classroom.

"Hi" Mr. Denbrough said awkwardly while scanning the room "My name is Mr. Denbrough, but if that's too hard to pronounce you can call me Mr. D" he said while unbuttoning his blazer.

"Does anyone have any questi-" the man asked before getting interrupted "when is Mrs. Greene coming back?" Richie yelled.

The tall man just starred at the boy and chuckled "what?" The boy said in a confused tone

"You must be Richie" the man asked and the boy nodded "I've heard a lot about you" the man said while clicking his pen.

"Okay..." Richie said slightly confused "I was just saying" the green eyed man smirked "so, can everyone open there text books and turn to page 302" the man said in a chipper tone.

For the rest of class richie sat in silence and starred out the window wondering what the man hear about him, and why the man gave him that look.

"Alright everyone have a nice day, and don't forget to d-" the man said before realizing half the class was already in the hallway.

"You never answered my question" Richie said while throwing his backpack over his shoulder.

The man didn't have to look up to know it was the curly haired boy asking the question "what question?" The man said sarcastically.

"When is Mrs. Greene coming back?" The boy asked while rolling his eyes.

The man just looked up and smiled "to be honest I don't know" the man admitted "what do you mean?" The boy asked impatiently.

"Like I said I don't know, she might not be coming back" the man sighed

"What why?" The boy said loudly "I can't tell you that" "why!" Richie yelled "because it's none of your business" the man snapped back.

"Fine" the boy said while storming out of the class.

"Richie what's wrong?" A short boy with curly brown hair asked "did something happen in class?" The boy questioned

Richie immediately turned around and felt better, Eddie always brought him back down to earth.

"It's nothing Ed's, I'm fine" Richie smiled while slinging his arm over the boys shoulder.

"Are you sure rich, you looked pretty upset" the brunette worried "I'm sure Eddie" Richie smiled reassuringly.

"Okay good cause I-" Eddie went on to say before he was cut off "there you guys are, wait up" a red haired girl yelled.

"I was looking all over for you guys" the girl panted "what happened to meeting at the entrance" the girl asked.

"Sorry bev, I forgot" Eddie said "yeah sorry bev" Richie repeated "are we waiting for Stan?" The brunette asked "no he has band practice" Beverley stated.

"Then shall we walk home?" Richie asked "yes" Eddie said while wrapping his arms around richie "let's go".