Old Memories

Y/N's POV

"Here goes. I'm an actress, and formerly a singer. You probably heard of Agents of Shield?" I nod.

"I play Daisy, Skye, or Quake." My mouth falls open in an 'O' shape at the realization and my stupidity. Chloe laughs and cradles my hand in hers, letting me know it was alright.

"Trust me, I've seen that reaction before. I actually appreciate when people don't recognize me and treat me like I'm some sort of God. It's nice getting to know you just being me, plain ol' Chloe and not as Daisy or Quake."

"Well now that the embarrassment is over, I'm going to say I like you for who you are. And to ease your concerns, I won't be treating you like a celebrity and neither will Audra, because we don't see you as one. For us, you are a really good friend and a beautiful person." I say.

"Thank you, I really appreciate that. Elizabeth being Elizabeth last night accidentally spilt to the rest of the cast that I'm seeing someone and now they all want to meet you. I apologize if that makes you uncomfortable." She says sweetly.

"Don't worry, it's all good. I don't mind, I mean I'll probably meet them at some point eventually. So why not get it over with now."

"Speaking of which, I have a shoot later today. Care to join?" I shoot her a knowing look and she chuckles. We quickly collect our belongings and make our way outside to my car. Within the hour, we had arrived at a massive studio plastered with a giant Marvel logo on the front. Inside, Chloe led me first to her dressing room and then to a large set.

"Chloe! Who's this you brought with you?" One of the many actors who were congregating by the cameras asked.

"Hey Clark, this is Y/N. He's the person who Elizabeth told you I was seeing. Y/N, this is Clark Gregg. He plays Agent Phil Coulson on the show." Chloe introduces. I smile respectfully and we shake hands. Pretty soon every other person in the room also made their way over and greeted me as well.

"Alright, good morning everyone!" The director says.

"Morning!" We all chorus."

"Excellent, as you know, we will be shooting the end of the episode today. Are there any questions or concerns?" No one raised their hands.

"No? Okay then, lights, camera, action!" All the actors and actresses made their way to what appeared to be set positions marked on the floor. I watched in awe from the side as every one acted flawlessly and effortlessly with one another, especially Chloe. All of a sudden, a loud scream pierced the room. One of the extras was clutching her heart as she fell to the ground in pain.

"Call 911! She experiencing angina!" I yelled, immediately rushing over. Using my experience, I coached the young woman to take deep breaths and remain calm until the paramedics arrived a few minutes later. Once she was taken away, everyone was visibly shocked and in a great deal of grief.

"What now? We can't finish the scene without her." The assistant director asks.

"Actually, we can. Y/N would be more than willing to help." Chloe says, causing my mouth to drop open. She slowly walks over and intertwines her fingers with mine.

"I-I, what?"

"Splendid idea Chloe! Let's get to it then!" The director says. He hands me a script before I could say another word. Chloe gives me hug before returning to her spot on set. It might've taken over fifteen minutes, but I eventually had my few lines memorized. A few hard hours later, the scene was completed and ready for post production.

"That was amazing Y/N, you were born to be an actress!" Chloe bounces over wearing a gigantic smile. Seeing her like this, so bubbly and cheerful, would brighten anybody's day and it made my heart flutter.