Chapter Six

(Y/n) P.O.V

After sitting in silence and eyeing Shinsou I cracked a smile. "Ya know, It's not hard to become this strong when you have an experimental quirk." I said his face dropped and you could see the look of guilt on his face. "That must be a touchy subject... sorry for asking" he said avoiding all eye contact "No really I mean I was quirkless before so, it's kind of a blessing" I shrugged my shoulders i could feel both Denki's and Shinsou's uneasiness. "Shinsou why don't you hang out with me and (Y/n) for the rest of the day, that is of you don't have any plans" Denki exclaimed changing the subject "ugh sure I guess... only of (Y/n) wants me to come along..." he said still avo my gaze "I'd love if you came, maybe we can get better aquanted" I sent him a devious smirk.

We walked around the mall for about an hour, Denki bought me a hat and glasses while he bought Shinsou a My Chemical Romance shirt and some black ripped jeans. "OH LOOK A PHOTO BOOTH!" Kaminari yelled "We should take a picture to celebrate (Y/n) first day allowed out without a Pro" he said clapping his hands together in excitement. I smiled an followed "Shinsou you coming?" I turned around an asked activating my quirk "No I don't do photo...s" his voice cut off "Walk to the photo booth and sit down in the corner" I said smirk as I watched him walk to the booth. After he sat down I followed and sat beside him "Did you really use his quirk against him" Kaminari asked chuckling "I kinda figured he wouldn't come if I didn't" I shrugged and patted the seat next to me.

Denki's P.O.V

After taking our photos we it was already almost 9 o'clock so we decided to head to the food court before heading back to All Mights house to take (Y/n) back. I fealt my phone vibrat but I decided to ignore it, after we ordered my phone started ringing. I looked at the screen shocked "...I have to take this I'll be back!" I said running off.

"Denki Kaminari, Is (Y/n) Shigaraki okay?" His voice was deep and mysterious like usual "Hey there Giri, yea she's  safe and well I got her away from the pros for the day but a friend decided to join us though so she can't talk" i said proudly "As long as she is alright, do you have anymore intel on the school?" His voice seemed for calm after finding out (N/n) was okay. "No I have no knew information, I have to go before our friend gets suspicious" I said trying to rush the conversation "I will let you go Denki Kaminari, tell (N/n) The league loves her and misses her" after saying that the phone hung up.

"You know I actually had a lot of fun this evening, Thank you Denki and (Y/n) let's do this again, I'll see you both tomorrow at school" Shinsou said walking away. She smiled looking at me "Thanks for today Kami, I really enjoyed it." She grabbed my hair pulling me to walk "Giri Giri Called when we where at the mall he wanted me to tell you and I qoute 'The league loves her and misses her'" I said adding the air qoutes. "I miss them a lot... do you think I could see them soon?" She asked as we walked to All Mights house "I do think we could soon your still under watch quite a bit so it would be really hard" I said stopping right in front of the house. "Yea your right, thank you for today thought Kami I really enjoyed it!" She said hugging me then running to the door knocking. I seen All Might open the door I gave him a fake smile and waved. I walked home trying to think of a away to help her see her family.
---------------------------------------------------------
Visual Aid

---------------------------------------------------------

Oof, Hey guys N.C here sorry this is late, I got busy with other things.

Also if you want I have an Instagram that I will be posting updates for my books and little teasers of upcoming updates, you can find it in my bio!!!

Don't forget to like and comment!!!!!

Love,
                   N.C