four

Kylie's 's P.O.V

I walked out of the elevator dressed in my tight silky black dress.

I was nervous to come to work today. Mr.Bieber was acting very sexual yesterday and then basically told me to back off. I guessing today would be awkward.

I walked down the hall and went straight into my office without looking at Mr.Bieber who stood outside his office watching my every move.

I closed my door and sat down on my comfortable office chair. I grabbed the laptop and starting doing some research on my work that was sat on my desk.

Then a sudden ding went off and an email notification popped up.

To: AMoree69@gmail.com
From: Mr.BieberCo.@gmail.com

Who the hell was on my laptop? And who was Mr.Bieber emailing ?

I kept debating on weather I should leave it or read it. I mean this could be important for someone and they doesn't know so technically me reading this will help someone ....... right? I guess.

Shrugging I clicked on it opening it and started reading the email Mr.Bieber sent just now.

To: AMoree69@gmail.com
From: Mr.BieberCo.@gmail.com

Hey I just wanted to inform you that I don't want Miss Jenner to hear about what we discussed in my office earlier. Oh and have a nice day As-

*ACCOUNT LOGGED OUT FROM OTHER DEVICE. PLEASE SIGN IN AGAIN.*

"No no no." I whispered looking at the screen I need the name of the person who he emailed this to. I need to find out what they 'discussed ' in his office earlier. It was about me. I suddenly became nervous.

What if he knows my biggest secret...