Chapter 27

Well that was a lot of explaining to do it only took 2 chapters to write down on Talon and Serene Jewel, including the ones who are playing a major part soon enough but now, let's get to where I left off.

Akari's POV:

I was making sure that I was up to date with my elementals so I'm upgrading my Iron suit of armor slowly to the latest metal I know and that is Vibranium. So I'm taking everything slow because I do not know on how heavy everything is going to be, I'm at the Marble armor and I'm, again, taking everything slow before a fight comes my way and I have to give it my all. Everyone was watching every movement I was slowly making, Pandora asked, "Are you ready for the next metal?" I nodded, making sure I can still walk, run, fly, and fight that's why I'm doing this so I can switch back and forth between metals, then we got to Obsidian, I was going great until something flew over us, just as I started to train in my Obsidian armor, great, then we ran to what happened but we don't see anything at all, we went back to where the cottage was and resumed the training. I'm very tough and very sure that I can endure the heaviness just as long as no one attacks me when I get to the final metal and that is Vibranium. Pandora was standing by my side just in case it got too heavy because there has been a few times where I stumbled to ground because the armor got too heavy, I did the exact same things I was doing with other metals.

"Great, you are up to date," said Pandora, "You have officially and successfully can unlock our Bankais." "Awesome!" I shouted, "I can't wait to shout it all." "But only at one per each element because every one of us has a different calling," says Cosmo. I nodded because I already know all this stuff, I'm just excited that I got to hear the news from myself to be hearing finally. But I'm very on high alert because I was told that someone is after the Elemental Realm and my hairclip is the key of me getting there without any issue, I am curious and scared to know on who would do such a thing and what would that person achieve once they succeed. I'm definitely making sure that I'm well prepared for what fight I might have to give it my all because as far as I know there are 3 suspects, Gin, Aizen, and Tosen. Gin never striked me as a evil person, Tosen definitely close, and then we have Aizen, who is hungry for more power, wait, is he the one who is after the elemental realm?

A sudden realization just hit me and I was sooo very pissed because he was THIS CLOSE of getting Shadow Phoenix that ONE TIME, thankfully I was snapped out of it, without letting my elementals know, I just got their weapons ready and went straight to where Aizen would be. He's got to be close by I could feel his aura and someone else's I hope it's not who I think it is, wait is that Ichigo with long spiky hair? Why do I feel like that fits him way better than his short hair? Don't judge me, plus I do not have the hots for him, that would be weird, but no I do not like him in THAT way. I got the Light scepter ready and casted Blinding Light only on Aizen because he was getting WAY too close to where the cottage's barrier was and I had made sure he was going nowhere near it, the Elemental Realm does not belong in hands of him, he does not deserve to obtain such power. After I done that, I flung my shield at him, making him fall prone to the ground, now I was seen by both Ichigo and Aizen, basically I joined the fight to only defend the realm which he does not know where it is actually being held.

"Well, well, well, look what we have hear, the wielder of the 13 elements," said Aizen, "I have to say I was not expecting you at all." All I could do was snarl at him, I got my shield back before he grabbed it, I was not letting him touching any of the elemental's weapons, I guarded these with great responsibility, Onyx appeared behind Aizen and casted Blind in Darkness making him go away until we come up with a game plan. All I could was staring back at Onyx and Ichigo, apparently the new look of Ichigo is starting to look scary for my sake, Onyx looks for me, "Oh c'mon, he's not that scary looking." "Um Onyx, you kinda made the mistake of casting it on me," I said, because he actually did by accident. Thankfully his left snap made my blindness go away, Onyx asked Ichigo, "So, what is the plan or do you want help from us at all? What do you want her to do?" "Why do you always emphasize that?" I asked Onyx, trying not to build tension in between the fight. Ichigo looks at me, knows that I was itching to fight alongside him but at the same time I don't not want to take away his fun, "You can help because I have a feeling that you are protecting something that you do not want him to get." "Damn right, I'm not going to even say on what it is," I said, "Alright enough talk, Onyx, let the spell go." Then he snapped his other hand, I got into position and was ready to go, Aizen reappeared seeing us standing side-by-side each other, and the fight began.

I kept blowing each element on Aizen and he could not land a hand on me or the hairclip, every time he gets super close that's when he gets electric shock from Evangeline and it always knocks him back from me. I scoffed, "Always go straight to it, don't you? Well, I'm not letting you get to it if even it will kill me, I'm still not going to let you have this power I control." "How dare you talk to me like that, it's as if you never liked me from the beginning," said Aizen. I snapped, "I never liked you! It started when you were so close of getting my fire powers, well thankfully I was pulled away." "Argh! I must have those powers!" shouted Aizen. I shouted back, "You'll never have them!" Then blasted him with a HUGE Solar Beam causing him to burn a little, but I managed to do a lot more damage than before, Pandora really boosted up all my powers. We kept going until Aizen managed to knock me down, I was now proned to the ground, then his focus went back to Ichigo and fight him now. He's not giving up until he gets what he wants from me, all of my elementals were out at this point watching the fight from a far. Before I knew it, I was being helped up by Ichigo, "Are you alright now, Akari?" I nodded, "Just got me in my blindside, I wasn't too fast enough." "You did what you learned," he said, in a VERY calm, soothing voice.

I was looking around for Aizen, then Ichigo pointed at the top of what looks to be a cliffside mountain, there was Aizen up on the top, I hope that he doesn't see through the barrier because if he does, I will make sure he goes nowhere near that cottage, I will defend it with everything I've got. No one has ever seen this killer instinct before, well, it's the Elemental Realm, I am the one who is willing to put my own life on the line for that Realm so I can pretty much damn well tell you all, I am going to do whatever it takes and defend the Realm with all I got. One way or another the Realm is remained untouched by no one that has an evil purpose, it needs to be protected by defenders who are willing to fight for the realm and never back down on anyone that stands in our way.