Part 2

After a few days, you and Orson finally made your way down to your old quarters together. You had ended up resting, sleeping in his undershirts, and never leaving your shared room.

You sighed as you put your hand on the doorknob. You looked up at him before slowly turning it and opening the door cautiously.

"(Y/n)? You're alive?" You groaned softly and opened it just enough for them to see you.

"Oh my gods! You're alive!" Toni ran over to you.

You opened the door the rest of the way so they could see Orson too. "D-Director Krennic."

He ignored her. "Hurry up (y/n), we have work to do."

You nodded and started to pack up your stuff. You kept your head down, in an attempt to hide your face. Liani caught it though.

"(Y/n), where have you been? What have you been doing? We've been worried sick." You sighed.

"You shouldn't. I've been working with Krennic." You were blunt.

Liani looked at you. "Working with him? What the hell did he do to you? Look at your face!" She was hushed.

You glared at her. "Yes. Working. I spooked him. He reacted. That's all." You were snappy, wow, Krennic really was rubbing off on you.

He didn't seem to care that you snapped, probably because it wasn't at him. Or, he was good at hiding it, either way works. The girls looked at you, suprised. You've never snapped at them. Not once.

"(Y/n), go change. I don't have all day." You looked over to Orson. He had made his way further into the room, and you could only assume the worst for your friends.

You nodded and went to the bathroom. You changed and grabbed your things. Orson walked over to Laiani, and he towered over her. She looked up at him, nervous. She tried to back up, but she was only met with her bunk.

"S-sir?" She squeaked out, making him scoff.

"You don't question her, or myself ever again, understand?" She nodded frantically.

"Y-yes sir. S-sorry sir." He pulled away from her. He leaned on the doorway as he waited for you.

You grabbed the rest of your stuff and came out of the bathroom. You went to put your stuff in your bag, but it wasn't there. You looked over to Orson, and he had it. You walked over and put your stuff in it.

"I need to grab a few more uniforms then I'll be ready sir." He just nodded and waved you along.

You were quick about it. "Are you leaving to live with him?" You turned and looked at Toni like she was crazy.

"What?" I walked back over to Orson, whom was wearing an annoyed look on his face.

"What do you mean what? It's a simple yes or no question." She pried.

"No. I'm not. But I'm not living here either. I got an upgrade with my promotion. I have a private room now. So I can focus on my work." You were firm, and she believed it. You nodded and looked over at Orson.

"I'm ready sir." He nodded and walked out, you trailing behind him.

You walked back in silence. When he opened the door, you we're a little anxious. Normally the two of you didn't walk in silence. He set your bag down and you draped your uniforms over the back of a chair. You turned to him with a nervous expression on your face.

"Daddy? What's wrong?" He turned and looked at you.

"I had the strongest urge to pin you to the wall and fuck you in there. When what's her name questioned if you were living with me, I wanted to say yes then pin you to the wall. But I didn't." His voice was low and quiet.