- 0 - 𝓓𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓶

2020/08/05                2:13 p.m.

[Australia Melbourne, at home]

"Dragon girl, I swear to god! If you don't stop writing those useless stuff and study you won't be able to get into any university!" My friend Grace from Hong Kong nags through the phone as if she's my mom.

"Chill~ girl. Ugh you just drove away my inspiration! Now I forgot  how the ending should go with Jaemin!" I sigh with annoyance, frowning my brows and humps on the bed with my stomach facing the bed lying down.

"Yeah yeah, your important  'INSPIRATION', WOW! Like I care." She mocks exaggeratedly. Jeez, I can feel her rolling her eyes at me over the phone right now, which is not cool.

"Stop being dramatic and shut up if you're only nagging me." I said, typing on my laptop with my slender fingers.

She sighs again a bit anxiously and asks, "so are you gonna choose AAA college or BBB college??? I've been waiting for you to make your decision for ages!" she half yells.

"Just let me finish the ending for gOd's sake! I told you I'm at the ending already! Just let me finish it, and upload it, and that's it! I'll be with you whenever you want me to, and do whatever you want me to! Okay?!" I said glaring straight at my laptop screen in front of me ('cause where else to stare at) with a pissed look.

Her favourite thing to do when she's bored is to annoy me. Okay, I think it's my fault that I only spend time on reading or writing NCT's fanfictions. I don't really have much time to hang out with her or my other friends because of my weird hobby. My mom is not happy with me about skipping meals for writing fanfics, my friends shrews at me about writing at school and not studying instead. But I just can't help myself! I can't live without kpop and fanfics! By the way, my bias in NCT is Jisung *wiNk wOnk* what about yours?

It's quiet on the phone. She's tired of nagging me already, ha.

"Look, Y/n" not a while later, she called my name instead of my nickname, which means she is kinda serious now...

"I understand how important kpop and writing are to you. But the point is that you're not just imagining and daydreaming everyday through your whole life! Just listen to me and think about it on your own." she emphasizes.

"Don't be selfish wasting your time on daydreaming. You have friends to hang out with too, college is waiting for you..." she said deeply, making me stop and focus on her little hoarse voice.

"You're growing up, Y/n. Act like your age and take your responsibilities and do something that are worthy. I believe there are more things you can do rather than staying at home daydreaming..." she added. "I can't wait for you anymore, I've been asking you to choose one college for 2 weeks, it's not even hard to choose one if you care about your future. I'm taking BBB college, it's up to you which college you're taking. Gotta go Dragon girl..." she hung up not even saying bye to me.

So...as you can see...

I am as horrible as shit now. Not even trying to think about other things but just nonrealistic romance stories. I have a YouTube channel, and a Wattpad account where I post fanfics. And I think I'm doing great with lots of fans supporting me. As a writer, I love the way people online encourage me and sending me lovely messages. I don't want to face the reality sometimes.