Chapter 9

Grace's POV - 

I can't stand it anymore. She just looks so perfect!

"I love you too Grace."

I had to do it! I crashed my lips onto hers, notlike the last time. This time it meant something.

We weren't drunk this time. It wasn't part of a game. This time it was real. 

"Guys! I'm gunna puke. Can you take this somewhere else?"

Mamrie always had a problem with PDA...

"How's about my place?" I said smuggly.

"Anywhere's great, as long as I'm with you."

Finally, I told Hannah how I feel.And to be honest, it feels pretty god damn great.

Hannah's POV - 

After days, months, years even, Grace Anne Helbig is finally mine.

I don't understand what I did to deserve this. Whatever it was... It must've been pretty god damn awesome!

We get in my car and rush back to Grace's house.

In the car, I could tell Garce had something on her mind...

"What's up Grace?"

"Hannah, I was just wondering... What do we call this? I mean is there a this?"

"Grace. You can call it whatever you want to call it but to me, I'm just gunna call you the one I love because I think that's pretty accurate."

"Well then. I guess its settled. But I don't like the term lovers... How about just plain old, girfriend?"

"Yeah, sure. I guess if that's what you really want."

We got to Grace's house and ran inside and well...

You can probably guess what happened next...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N - 

Hiya guys. 

So this is the last official chapter of this fanfic. I was thinking about maybe doing a very last chapter based on what the future had in store for the two of them, so let me know what you think about that. Make sure you guys follow me if you enjoy my writing. A new fanfic is already in the works and it is all planned out, so I will hopefully be able to update more reguarly as I know exactly what I am writing. WARNING - The next fanfic contains many ships...The feels will be real!

Always remember if you have any suggestions or want help with ideas for a fanfic, I'm always just an email away. Especially if you need help with ideas for a fanfic as I have so many but so little time due to exams :(. So this is it for now. Let me know tonight-ish if you want the last chapter to this, otherwise the beginning to a new fanfic will be posted tomorrow-ish...

Thank you guys so much for all the views. You are truly awesome and I am truly greatful...

Much love to all you lovelies!!!

Okay... Byee...