part one

every time i got asked what i wanted to do when i was older as a child, i never imagined it being like this. i was sitting in front on the mirror with all the other girls getting ready, most of them naked or almost naked but what do i expect, we're strippers.
"coming vegas?" lexis asked me.
i was completely unfocused on life.
"oh yeah, coming babe" i replied following her onto the stage where there stood 3 large poles, lexis already got comfy on one of the poles which left me the middle one, i danced about showing off my long legs and long pink hair, which wasn't mine. i looked around seeing the same faces, the faces that had told me horrible and beautiful things, i could count the amount i'd fucked in that club. all older men, all at the least over 40.

the pink and purple lights from the room where beaming off my skin, i lost my self dancing, looking all those satisfied men in the eyes, none of them interested me, but maybe i'd be speaking to soon.

after my time on the pole i was walking around giving lap dances, i realised that there was a group of grinning guys at a table, except one who didn't look super thrilled to be there but didn't wanna look to boring so he just smiled blandly, to be honest i felt a little bad.

i walked over to see them boldly checking me out, but they were a little too drunk to realise.
"hello, can i offer any of you guys a lap dance"
"this guy right here, he needs one" they were pointing at the one i said before, the sad one, not to mention the hottest one.
"no no, really just okay uhh...miss" he looked nervous, i could tell that he wanted this.
before he said anything i grabbed his hands on my waist and slowing grinding just above his crotch, making him uneasy.

"why don't i take u somewhere" implying we have sex, in the back room. he didn't say anything and just followed me. it was pretty funny because this dude looked like he was in his early 40s but still kind of acted like a teenager.

glad i had such an affect on him.
————————————————————————

hello everyone!! i am so excited to be starting this story ahh!! recently i've had a minor obsession with cillian murphy and i've not seen a lot of stripper stories and i loveee them!! i got inspired by movies like closer, hustlers, burlesque ect.

i hope people will enjoy this story as much as i enjoy writing it<3

-moonie🖤