02

July 18
6:21pm

⊱ ──────────── ⊰

I'd been staying at Chloe house for about a week now. It was time for my period and it hadn't came so chloe went and got me a pregnancy test.
I pray im not pregnant. Im not ready for a baby right now. I'm finishing school this fall, Im not ready to be a mom and Trevonte definitely aint ready to be a dad. He can't even stay out the streets. Im not trying to be a single mom because my babies father is in prison or dead. I went through watching my mom struggle to feed me and my brother. I don't want that for my kid. Or even myself.

"I BEEN TOLD YOU TO LEAVE HIS STUPID ASS ALONE." Chloe says sitting on the side of the tub

"Thats why she aint even want you here! Nobody wants to hear your i told you so's" Jayla says sitting on the bathroom counter rolling her eyes at chloe.

"I hope she aint fucking pregnant by this no good ass nigga!"

I grab the pregnancy test and read the results;

Pregnant

I begin crying passing the test to Chloe

"Its okay girl. We can make you and appointment today." Chloe says throwing the pregnancy test away.

"I need to tell him." I say wiping me tears.

"Girl y'all are on bad terms. You don't need to tell him shit." Chloe says tying the trash bag

"Chloe you don't know shit. When's the last time you had a man? She needs to tell him."

"Y'all please don't argue right now y'all are all I got. And I think chloes right. Him and I ain't ready for no child. I want to finish school."

"Y'all bitches aggravate me. Y'all never listen to what I have to say." Jayla says leaving the bathroom and slamming the door.

I shake my head.

⊱ ──────────── ⊰

August 2

10:11am

I was in the kitchen eating breakfast. When my phone ringed for the sixth time this morning

*otp*

"Hello?"

"Now you wanna answer the phone."

"I just needed time Trevante."

"But when I call you pick up the phone, especially if I'm paying the bill."

I roll my eyes
He's still acting the same.

"HELLO?? You still there" Tre says breaking me out my thoughts

"My bad I was just thinking."
"But wassup?"

"Lemme spend a couple bands on you tonight."

"I'm good, I don't need your money."

He smacks his lips "look I'm truly sorry about the way I acted a couple days ago."

"You scared me. I was so scared Tre."

"You know I'd never hurt you! It was all empty threats Gen"

"I know but you had me scared, when you yelling and cursing me like that what do you expect?"

"Look I'm sorry, let me take you out and make it up to you."

"Okay, But just answer this why can't I go to clubs?"

"Ain't Nothing But thirsty niggas, and you already got a man. Ain't shit you need at the club."

"But I don't be going for niggas, I go to hang with my girls. I feel like you don't trust me at all! You don't even let me have a car."

"It's not you Gen, it's these niggas! They ain't gon care you got a man!"

"But if you trusted me you'd know I ain't gon be fucking with these other niggas."

"When you drink you ain't gon know shit."
"But aye you gone let me take you out today I'm free and ain't got shit to do."

"I don't know Tre, I'll text you and let you know."

He smacks his lips "ightttt"

I hang up and continue eating my food.
"What should I do? Should I go with him or not?"

"You already know my answer. I like Tre but he need to get his act together. Leave him by himself for a while then let him see what he lost. Then he'll treat you right." Chloe said while wiping her counters down.

"Nooo cause what if he move on to the next bitch, then you gon be hurt and feel stupid." Jayla says shaking her head.

"Trust me if y'all meant for each other then he'll come crawling back especially if he see you with a new nigga."

"I say go with him." Jayla says

"I say leave him alone for a while." Chloe said

I took out my phone and began texting Tre

Ima go, what time?

Tre😍: 7pm

⊱ ──────────── ⊰

He took me to the mall bought me almost everything I touched.

After the mall we went out to eat. I am so in love with him. He's my everything I don't know what I'd do without him. After dinner we went to the annual fair. We rode rides and ate all the carnival food.

We were walking back to the car.
"Tre I think I love you."

"Gen... you know I got love for you. But I could never say that back. At least not yet."

I sigh "why?"

"Maybe if you didn't pull that at the club shit wouldn't be like this. But you done set this relationship a couple steps back."

"All I Did was go to a fucking club!!"

"I don't even wanna talk about it anymore."
"Today was going so good but you had to bring that L word up."

"You're pissed because I love you?" I scoff "because I was expressing my feelings. Okay bet."
Just as I say that My ex walks up to me.

"Ayee Genesis! I ain't seen you in forever." He says coming up to me side hugging me.

"Yeaaa, This is my Boyfriend Tre, and Tre this is Jaylen."

"Dis Jaylen? I should beat yo ass bro for the shit you did to her!" He says

"Chill out Tre, it's not that serious."

"Yeah bro, I kicked her ass a few times but she deserved it especially since she ended up cheating on me withcho bitch ass." Jaylen says nonchalantly

Trevante punched Jaylen dead in his jaw. "So you mean to tell me you lied and told me you was single but you wasn't? You was still out here fucking that nigga?"

"No I wasn't fucking him, you know how much he hurt me!" I say beginning to cry. "You treated me so much better than he ever did."
"Those days and nights I stayed with you crying about how he treated me, i was scared he'd kill me for leaving him."

"I don't give a fuck! Now leave me the fuck alone before I beat your ass like he used to." He says opening the trunk to his charger and threw everything he bought me on the ground, after he finished he went in his pocket and grabbed his whole stack of money and threw it in the pile of things he'd made.
"I'm done Genesis."

"I fucking hate you!!!" I screamed and cried as he got into his car.

I ordered an Uber and began to put my things back in the bags.

⊱ ──────────── ⊰