❥ chapter one

kokichi decided to drag kaito, kaede, and rantaro to the mall that day cause why the hell not, he decided to pull them all into hot topic cause he used to know some people who fucked some emos there. while walking inside he looks at all the employees, he found all of them pretty hot but he saw one that almost made his little friend come to town. a girl with strawberry blonde hair and beautiful icey blue eyes who clearly wasnt wearing a bra under her shirt. he looked at all his friends. "hey hey guys! we should start coming here like everyday, all the workers here are tots cute as fuck here."

kaede had already walked off to talk to one of the employees while kaito looked at kokichi like he was crazy. "dude there is no way im coming in here everyd-" he cut himself off when a girl with short brown hair walked past him, she clearly worked there. "ah nevermind, i think i see some cool space stuff this way." and with that kaito walked over to the girl. "what about you, taro-chan?" the shorter asked.

"me? i mean i guess so though i dont mind really." rantaro actually went to hot topic every week and he used to be the manager there until he quit his job due to his mental state. he knew all the workers' names. the girl with short brown hair was maki, she had a temper at times but was kind and a bit of a tsundere. the employee that kaede was already flirting with was tenko, shes trans and a *supreme* lesbian. the girl with a big bust is miu, shes your local sexy pansexual, rantaro and miu had been friends since they were babies. honestly he was happy to see all his friends working there still but he was wondering who took his place.

not even a second later a boy came out of the back room and to the counter, rantaro automatically knew he was the new employee. he looked nervous and was looking to see if anyone needed help, he didn't notice kokichi had waddled off to piercings rack. the more rantaro looked at the raven haired boy, the more he fell in love. he wasnt one to do bold action but he saw kaede already asking tenko if she listened to girl in red and kaito was flirting with maki using horrible space puns. he also saw that miu walked over to nervous kokichi and asked if he needed anything, rantaro should probably try making a move or at least taking to the boy.

he walked over to the counter. "hey there you must be new here huh?" the boy looked up at rantaro and nodded, he saw his name was shuichi saihara. "so shuichi are you enjoying your time here so far?" "u-um yes i am.... everyone has b-been extremely kind and u-understanding towards me." rantaro couldnt help but smile, he was glad they were more open to new people. "thats good to hear, if they cause you any problems just tell them that their manager will come back." "o-okay i will..."

"oh you like mcr too?" shuichi blushed and nodded, he was wearing his mcr shirt today hoping for good luck. "thats cool. i actually like their music too." "y-you do? i um... you just dont really.." "look like the type? i know, i actually get that a lot. just call me the former scene kid turned into emo." shuichi giggled at rantaro's comment. "h-hey um... can i get your number?" rantaro grabbed something to buy on the shelf behind him which just so happened to be a nice necklace.

"lets make this more personal so you can memorize it, i usually come here once a week but i think everyday at ten am sharp sounds better." "o-okay.. um.." shuichi took the item from rantaro and scanned it. "o.. oh your name is on the l-list here on who c-comes here a lot..." "damn so they added that now... well at least you know my number." shuichi blushed and nodded doing a few other things while rantaro swiped his card.

the short male handed the bag to rantaro and smiled slightly. "i h-hope you enjoy your purchase m-mr. amami." "please just call me taro besides we're about to get real close soon~" that caused shuichi to blush harder, he walked around the counter and stood infront of rantaro. rantaro took that chance and pulled the necklace out of the back, carefully taking the price tag off. "may i?" the boy nodded and rantaro put the necklace on shuichi.

"pink looks nice on you." shuichi looked at the necklace. "t-thank you.." shuichi thought it was now or nothing so put his hand on rantaro's crotch causing the taller to blush slightly. "so we're already doing this?" he put his hand of shuichi's ass and squeezed it, shuichi squeaked quietly from the sudden feeling. he actually liked it, meanwhile kaito was at the counter with everyone else. kokichi waddled over to group and kaito looked at kokichi.

"did you get her number?" kokichi shuffled in place and showed him the paper. "y.. yeah.." "good job sidekick!" kaito patted kokichi's head, kokichi purred softly and smiled. kaede hugged him from behind. "im really proud of you, koki! i knew you could do it!" kokichi hummed happily.

maki and tenko were watching the events between shuichi and taro. "damn amami really decided to make a move." "im worried for shuichi... i know rantaro accepts me but shuichi is different-" "fuck on the counter you thicc mess!!!!" miu yelled. shuichi's whole face turned red as rantaro's face was getting redder by the second, but kaito grabbed his arm and started pulling him out of the store. "hey text me if you want tonight if you want to talk!" rantaro shouted while being dragged out.

it was only shuichi's first day and he almost got fucked, he wasnt complaining at all though. he was smiling for the first time in a long, he felt like he was air but of course miu just had to ruin it. she slapped his ass really hard, he yelped and luckily didn't moan. "sai, you got hella fucking horny!!" miu exclaimed. "your gay was really showing, shuichi. like a lot." tenko added. "h-hes cute..... and k-kind...." shuichi held the necklace and blushed. "we all saw you touch his dick, saihara." "s-shut up!" miu started laughing as shuichi went back to working, thinking about rantaro.

kokichi and the others were walking to the cafeteria, kokichi was holding rantaro's hand so he wouldn't get lost. "taro, ive never seen you so happy to talk with anyone before!" kaede finally spoke up. "shuichi is a sweet guy and we have similar interests so of course i was happy." "taro-chan... can we go to the mcdonalds in here?" "of course we can, ko." he kissed the top of kokichi's head, it was normal for them honestly. rantaro was like a big brother to kokichi which was why they would hold hands sometimes or comfort each other.

"hey sidekick after we eat lunch do you want to shop for some dresses?" "yes please dad!" kokichi said smiling. he sometimes called kaito his dad because kaito was the first person he came out to. "oh i can help you with putting some of the dresses on and pick some out for you!" kokichi nodded to kaede's comment, today was a good day for them.

bonus:

and that's chapter one of this book! the co writter is the lovely S-ensitive aka pastel-san, aka miss canon iruouma, and aka pregame koki's mom

and that's chapter one of this book! the co writter is the lovely S-ensitive aka pastel-san, aka miss canon iruouma, and aka pregame koki's mom. i hope you enjoyed this chapter and look forward to the upcoming ones!