~𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 1~

*beep beep beep beep*
You woke up to the sound of your alarm going off,it was currently 6:30 in the morning,school starts at 8:00 and you have to be on your way around 7:30, meaning you only have about an hour. You got out of bed after scrolling through tiktok for a good 10 minutes, it's now 6:40, shit. You went though your closet and decided to wear this:

𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲:________17 year old,Y/n just moved from Texas to New Jersey like a month ago

𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲:
________
17 year old,Y/n just moved from Texas to New Jersey like a month ago.today is her first day of school, and she's a senior at Passaic Valley High School.Her mom and dad passed away in a car accident a few years ago.ik,sad. Y/n has been bullied her whole life so she decided if she moved,things would get better.Her parents were incredibly rich,meaning that she was left with a crazy amount of money. That's when she decided to buy a house in New Jersey,yeah,ALL to herself.Not only is Y/n rich,but also famous,well not really. 2.3 million followers on tiktok and 1.4 million on Instagram.. crazy right?she suffers of depression and has had multiple thoughts of ending her life,but Desiree,her best friend has always been there for her, and has never left her side. They were like sisters., but sadly Y/n had to move away. Tuff.

𝐘/𝐍'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕:
________
I finally finished my routine and went downstairs to eat breakfast. I prepared me some waffles with a whole bunch of fruit on the side because I was feeling very 𝐇 𝐄 𝐀 𝐋 𝐓 𝐇 𝐘 today.i was just scrolling through Instagram while I ate when I looked up to see the time. 7:28. Already? Damn.I ran upstairs to grab my backpack and my keys.i closed all the lights in the house,locked the doors, and headed out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N:
This is very short🥱 Anyways, I'll probably write another chapter tomorrow since it's already 9:20 p.m, but keep in mind,this is the first ever story I've written ,so if it's dookie,I'm sorry😿