Just Who Is Mr Whitmore?

"What are you doing here, Hayden?"

"I will ask you the same thing, Astrid?"

Hayden was almost naked apart from a white towel wrapped around his sexy body. He smiled as he moved closer.

"I sometimes stay here. Hunter let me use his private quarters... Did you have sex with Hunter last night?"

I blushed as he grinned. His body glistened in the sunlight and I bit my bottom lips as he hovered over me. 

"I thought you were my long term lover? I know Hunter can be hard to say no to. But now I have to remove his mark."

Hayden looked over my body as I realised I was still naked under Hunter's jacket. Hayden licked his lips as he looked into my eyes. He was looking bloody hot as he hung over me. His wet hair and body were making me crave him.

"Well, we are both almost naked... We could make it an interesting Saturday morning? What do you say, Baby?"

Hayden lowered his lips to my lips as he bit me softly. Hayden then teased me as he started to pull his towel away. I grinned as he chuckled softly then placed his lips on my neck. I moaned as he sucked and teased.

Hayden then noticed my necklace, his fingers ran over the ring then he smiled. I tried to cover the ring with my hand but he just smiled then kissed me. I felt confused.

I tried to get up but Hayden pulled down Hunter's jacket and kissed my breast. He made me relax as he whispered.

"I will let you in on a little secret... You let me make love to you all last night."

I gasped at his words.

"My god! Are you Hunter?"

He chuckled as he carried on kissing my breasts, then spoke.

"Yes, I am... You have changed me, Astrid... I can't get enough of you and I want to make you mine for real."

"But you told me that you do not let yourself fall in love."

"Since I have met you, Astrid, you are all I think about. I crave you, Astrid... I am crazy about you."

"So you want me to be your girlfriend?"

"Yes."

Hunter made me moan as he pleasured me again just as he did last night. He grinned as he scooped me up in his arms.

"Where are you taking me?"

Hunter smiled as he carried towards the door he came out of.

"Behind that door is a bedroom with a bed that has your name on it."

He chuckled softly as we entered the room. I have so many questions to ask him and even though I feel confused right now, but his pleasure is taking over my thoughts and my mind is going blank.

Hunter laid me on the bed and he grinned as he looked over my body. I looked up at him. I knew he wanted to make love to me the same way as he did last night. I could feel him crave me just as I craved him.

"Why did you lie about who you were?"

Hunter took a deep breath as he looked into my eyes. I saw a flicker of pain in his eyes but it quickly disappeared and his love shined through. I knew he was hurting and I could not get mad at him as I knew there must have been a good reason behind all of this.

"Oh, baby... I did not want to lie to you... I never thought I could ever feel this way again as I do about you because I'm falling hard for you, Astrid... I know I am asking a lot... Please say yes?"

His eyes were luring me in as his lips lowered to mine and we kissed passionately. I pulled him onto me. I just knew I needed to feel his sexy body closer to mine. I gasped for air after our lips parted.

"Yes. I want to become yours because I am falling in love with you too... Even if you are Hayden or Hunter. I knew you felt the same."

Hunter grinned at my words. He stroked my hair as he smiled at me.

"I had a feeling you were getting closer to the truth... That is why I decided to confess. I did not want to hide it from you anymore as my feelings turned true. You have changed my way of thinking... I promise that I will explain everything. to you."

"Please, Hunter... I need to know why you have to hide who you are."

"All in good time, baby... I will answer all your questions and also tell you why you must keep on that necklace."

Hunter kissed the ring on the necklace around my neck once again.

"But first, I want to show you all over again, just how I feel about you, Astrid... I love you."

Hunter placed his lips on my naked body as he pleasured me. His lips sent my body into spasms as his touch travelled down my body. I held onto his sexy muscular arms as he kissed along my aching body. I cried out and he grinned as he knew I was melting at his touch. I wanted him so badly.

He made love to me all morning. I knew his love was true and he no longer was holding back on his true desire for me. I no longer felt him as Hayden but as Hunter. But I still needed to know just who is Mr Whitmore? I know Hunter is hiding something to do all this secret identity. But what?... What is his dark secret?

 What is his dark secret?