Don't mess with Mr. John

Luna sighed. She stared at herself in the mirror. I hate myself. I'm so ugly. My hair is too long. I'm named after a fricking moon. She picked up the brush. She then started to comb her long, straight black hair slowly, wincing as the brush would comb through a knot in her hair. She stared at herself in the mirror. She blinked, wincing again as the brush combed through a knot in her hair. She started to get frustrated. She started brushing faster, her head getting yanked back and forth as she brushed her hair with unnatural force. Tears filled her eyes at the pain. Am I seriously gonna cry for HAIR? What would Grandma say? She thinks angrily. Finally, she thought as there were no more knots. She grabs a hair tie, and tied her hair tightly. She then started to braid it. The long straight strands of hair being made into a bread was distracting to Luna. She finished with a dark purple hair tie, to match her purple dress. She did a little twirl to check herself out, looking rather pleased, if I did say so myself. Luna opened the bathroom door and stepped out, stretching her arms, as she opened her bedroom door, and walked through the hall. She traced her fingers against the hard, smooth wall as she approached the stairs. She ran down the stairs, smelling eggs and bacon. "Good morning Luna," Her mother greeted her. "Good morning," Luna said. She sat down in a chair as her mother served her breakfast. She picked up the fork and played with it for a few minutes before, stabbing the egg, and putting it into her mouth of course. Luna always did that. It was her habit. The egg tasted delicious, she chewed and reached for more. She ate bacon and she heard her older brothers come downstairs. Ethan was 18. He had curly black hair and was tall. He always greeted her with "Hey lil' sis, how ya doin'?" Mark was 19. Both of those boys had deep voices and were very tall. The girls tripped head over heels for them. Mark was on his phone. He took some toast, and took a piece of bacon from Luna's plate and asked, "Hey Mom, can I take your car today?" Mom nodded, "Yeah sure honey, just be careful, and give your siblings a ride to school, okay Mark?" Mark nodded, rolling his eyes. "Okkkkaaay Mom." He snapped at Luna, "Hurry up I don't have all day to wait for you." Luna just stuck out her tongue at him and would have said something, but Mom was in the room. But Luna listened. She finished up, brushed her teeth, put on perfume, and walked to her Mother's car with her book bag . Ethan and Mark were already there, and Mark said, "Took ya long enough." Luna rolled her eyes, "Stop complaining, just drive already." Mark started the car. He put the keys in the ignition and turned on the radio. The song started to play and it said a few curse words and Ethan snapped as Mark pulled out of the driveway. "You can't listen to that while Luna's in the car." Mark groaned and changed the song. The rest of the ride was mostly quiet until they got to school. Luna loved listening to music. "Ok everybody out," Mark snapped. Luna obeyed and opened the door and stepped out of Mom's car. She made sure she had all her things before waving goodbye to her older brothers. She stared to head to her first class when she spotted someone. AnnaBelle, great just who I wanted to meet on a Monday morning. She groaned and moved to the other side and prayed that AnnaBelle didn't notice her. Her prayer's weren't answered and AnnaBelle turned to her, with a huge fake smile. "Welll helllooo hello, who do we have here, Luna I see, don't got your brothers to protect you this time." Luna groaned. "Just leave me alone." AnnaBelle laughed. "Do you really think I'd leave you alone." Luna sighed. I don't have time for her crap. She decided to ignore AnnaBelle and just walked the rest of the way to class. 8th grade is gonna suck if everyday is gonna be like this, Luna thought with a groan. I get that my name is crappy, but that doesn't mean you need to pick on me. Probably jealous that MY brothers are the hottest dudes in school, ha, how about that AnnaBelle. She thought with a smile. Who's the dumb one now? She bet that she looked stupid, walking into the 8th grade hall, a stupid grin plastered onto her stupid face. She's actually very smart. Someone pushed past her, making her trip. "Hey watch it!" Luna called. The kid ignored her. They seemed to be in a hurry and she didn't care that much anyways. She sighed, pulled herself together and walked into her first class, history. She sat at her desk in the front of the room and sighed. Damn I'm the first one here. She hated being first to things. She never turned her test in first. Ironic cause she always finished before everyone else. She would just sit at her desk pretending to be busy until someone turned their test in. You know when you finish a page of your test, and try and make it a big deal to show everyone you finished that you twist it in the air, making loud page turning noises. That wasn't Luna. She'd rather stay in the corner, but had to kiss that goodbye when her teacher put her in the FRONT of the class for EVERYONE to see her. Not even Mrs. Hope was in the room yet. More like Mrs. Hopeless. She was so boring, Luna thought she could make a bet that she was the first student not to fall asleep in her class. Why is no one in class yet? She thought, looking at the clock. It's 8:01, people should be here. She thought with annoyance. Why did Mom insist I come here again? Oh yeah, cause Marrrrk and Etttthhhhaaannn are here. Everything is always about them, Mark and Ethan, why can't something be about ME for once. She let out a sigh. Someone walked in, Mrs. Hope. Finally! She thought. Another person! "Luna?" Mrs. Hope said, "What are you doing here?" Luna turned her head to the side. "What do you mean?" Mrs. Hope looked at her. "You don't have me till' 10." Luna felt her heart stop. 10? "Then what class do I have now?" Luna asked. "Math, you'd better hurry, class has already started there!" Luna didn't need to be told twice. She flew out of the room, sprinting down the halls, as fast as a cheetah (Quite an exaggeration but on with the story XD) It's on the other side of the building! She thought with annoyance. She was already starting to pant as she raced the clock. She nearly burst down the door, and ran to her seat. Her cheeks were faintly pink with embarrassment. The class laughed, laughed. Luna wanted to disappear. "Calm down class," Mr. John, the math teacher said. The class went silent in a matter of seconds. No student with any sense would dare to mess with Mr. John. That poor student. Colt, was that his name? Messed around with Mr. John once. Let's just say it wasn't pretty. He's become a legend, and is probably too scared to go outside at this point. Thank God I wasn't there. She thought. They continued math until the bell rang, a signal it was time to switch. Luna gathered her books, and started to head to her next class.

Hope you liked it, I could've made it longer but I am too tired ;-;