Gone.

Taylor's Pov.

When we got to the hospital I went to the front desk and asked to see my mom. They said to wait in the waiting room. Then a doctor came in. "I'm sorry. You're mom passed away during surgery." He said. I buried my face into Cameron's chest and cried. "I'm so sorry." The doctor said again. Cameron and I just sat in the waiting room while I cried on his chest. We were supposed to moving into a new house on Friday. Now I'm just going to be living with me dad. He's always gone on business trips anyways. I basically only have Cameron left.
2 HOURS LATER
Cameron's Pov
Taylor just buried her face in my chest when we found out her mom had passed away. I feel terrible. I love her and it hurts me knowing she's hurt. "It's alright baby." I said trying to comfort her. "I just want to be with you forever I want to live with you Cameron." She said. "You can babe." I said. I really did mean it to. I mean her dads always gone on business trips so it's no different. She can just stay with me forever. Like she wanted to. I love her so much.

Taylor's Pov

I'm moving in with Cameron I don't care what anyone says. He's all I have left. He's the only person I feel safe with. I love him so much. "Cameron I want to move in with you. Right now. I don't want to see or talk to my dad because he's not here. It's like he doesn't even care that she's gone. I never want to speak to him." I said. "Alright babe if that's what you want I'll help you." He said.

We left the hospital and went to my house. I got all of my things from my house that I needed/wanted. We left to go to Cameron's house. And let me tell you something, Cameron's house is huge. "So it's just you here?" I asked. "Yep." He said. "Let's get this stuff all inside." He said. "Alright." I replied. We got everything in the house and by that time it was about 5:20. Cameron was hungry of course. "Babe I want to take you out to dinner tonight. Take our minds off of everything." He said. "Okay." I said. Then we started getting ready.

I threw on a black dress. It was tight around my chest and more flowy at the bottom. It only went down to a little above the knee. (The length.) then curled my long brown hair, put on some lip gloss, eyeliner and mascara. Then for shoes I wore there black high heels that were about an inch. I was ready to go. When I got down stairs Cameron was wearing a suite and tie. "Damn babe." He said as he looked me up and down. "Not bad you're self Hun." I said back with a smirk. "I'm so lucky I have you." He said. "No. I'm lucky I have you." I said.

He came up to me and pinned me to the wall. He started kissing me passionately. He slipped his tongue in and our tongues fought each other. He started kissing me hard now. I liked it. He started to kiss my neck and I moan his name because I know it turns him on. "Babe come on let's go to dinner." I said. "Fine but we're gonna finish this later." He said with a smirk. He kissed my lips one more time and then we left to go to our dinner date.