I

The secret spot
a short story by Elin Olsson

୨୧┈┈┈┈┈˗ˏˋ°∘❉∘°ˎˊ˗┈┈┈┈┈୨୧

“Where are we going?"

"Just keep walking." She giggled as she reached her hand out behind her and she felt his warm hand wrap around her, his warm fingers slipping in between hers and hugging them softly.

They walked over the gras with their hoods up to protect them from the light rain. They had planned to walk on the beach, but after stepping outside of the movie theater, she knew somewhere else she wanted to take him.

"Come on our shoes are getting wet." He said as he slowed his phase, wanting to pull her back to the car.

"Don't be such a baby. We're here." She said and walk up on the wood floor.

It was easy to miss since the outdoor stage's walls were made of glass, making it blend in with the trees and other greens.

"What do you think?" She asked him as she moved her hood down when he let go of her hand and took a few steps closer to the glas. On the other side wasn't just greens and trees. The glass walls showed of the view of the town below them, and the light from the sun that was setting behind the rainclouds that were more pink than grey.

"It's amazing." He said and looked at her over his shoulder with a smile. She smiled back to him and walked up next to him, her arms and her cardigan wrapped around her, her raincoat on the floor in an attempt to dry it.

"Isn't it?" She said softly. "I love coming up here. I have so many good memories from all the time I've spent here, and I love to just watch the lights over the city. Seeing the sun set, the lights come on." He looked at her as she spoke. He saw how soft her face became as she looked at the view, her damp hair sticking to her face where the rain had penetrated the defenses of her raincoat. He reached out to her and pulled her closer to him, her back against his chest and his arms around her.

"It is really pretty." He said softly with his lips close to her ear. "The second best view in town." 

She frowned confused and turned around to look at him, still in his arms. "Second best? "she asked. "What can beat this?" 

Then he smiled and leaned forward, kissing her cheek so close to her mouth their lips almost touched. When he pulled back, her face were all parted lips, shocked eyes and pink tinted warm cheeks. "This is the best view in town." He said with a smile as he lifted his hand and moved some stray hair away from her face, letting his fingers linger on her cheek. She managed to contain her surprise and leaned her face into his touch.  

"You're so cheesy." she said with a soft chuckle.

"Really that bad?" He asked her as he leaned forward once again. 

"The worst." Then his lips was on hers and she could feel his warmth course through her and she shivered from delight as her arms moved up wrapping around his neck, deepening the kiss as much as she could. 

He smiled against her lips before he pulled away, not fully, but enough for their lips to part. "How you doing there Shorty?" He asked her with a small smirk. 

"Great." She smiled to him, fully awear of the teasing undertone in his voice. "Just cursing myself for being too short." 

"I think there is something we can do about that." He said before she let out a small yelp of surprise as he had moved her arms away from his neck and pulled her over to a wall where he sat down on the floor and pulled her down after him, her knees on each side of his legs.

She felt his hands move over her body, down her sides. her thighs before he lifted the hem of her dress and his hands moved to gripp her behind.

"Is this better?"

"Much." she said with a smile before she leaned forward to kiss him again.