~1~

Note to reader

- Book will be updated on Fridays.

- Comments are welcomed weather good or bad

-Chapters may hold letters M,L&D M–Mature L-Language D–Dirty

- please be patient as the good stuff will come ;)

- Sorry for any spelling or grammar
mistakes.

- Please note the time line, the 'chapter' before showed 2 different scenes from Kla's life. One, 2 years prior this event and the other a little more recent, 3 months prior. Main point is that it was his past and the story is beginning now.

- And lastly please do leave a vote if you liked the story even a little bit :) this encourages for future updates...

                                        Enjoy

    We lost everything

° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° °
Present

Techno stood behind the counter as the next customer stepped forward. "What would you like to have?" He asked a stunning young man with brown hair and black eyes. He smiled and answered him. "the special please." His soft voice went flowing out his mouth and into Techno's ears. He placed his order down and looked up at him again. "Anything else?" The man shook his head lightly and got ready to pay. "OK then that will be 78 for this all, including tax on your cold drink." Techno tallied up his payment and waiting for the man to give him the money. "Here you go." He said then Techno gave him the slip with his order number. "Have a nice day." And with that he went to stand on the side.

It was 12:00 on the dot. His shift was over. He took his cashier bag and went to the back room. Employees only was written on it in red. Once he sat down on one of the chairs provided he began to count how much he made. When he was done he went to hand it in to his manager. "Any luck?" He asked Techno as the restaurant wasn't doing so well. "Could get better" Techno said and turned to leave when he heard his manager speak again. "Don't worry. It's almost the end of the mouth. You'll get your pay." He didn't wait for anything else as he headed for the changing room.

He took of the yellow and red uniform he heated but had to wear. He sat down and took a deep inhale. It's almost the end of the month. It will be worth it. He put them down and went to put his plan white t-shirt and blue jeans on but before he could button them on he heard the voices of two co-workers speak as they entered the room. "You really believe this?" one voice said before the other responded. "I think it might happen. I mean you know that this place is slowly losing business,  anytime now it could be closed down." Techno kept quiet while he listened. "Well you right,  there is a big chance it might shutdown. What are we going to do?"

"What can we do? All we can do is look for a new job."

"I just hope it doesn't affect this mouths salaries. What happened last month was terrible."