★ Lucilla "Luci" Vermillion ★

5th person of the heartfilla bloodline
•~~~~•

Name: Lucilla Vermillion

Nickname: Luci

Stand: Fairy Tail

Stand Namesake: Based on the anime, "Fairy Tail".

Stand Desc.: Fairy Tail is in a shape of a fairy, having a mark on its shoulder. Fairy has Lucilla hair, except it flows upwards as it glows. Fairy Tail is able to control light. It has wings, but is unable to fly.

Power: A
Speed: A
Range: C (10-15 meters)
Durability: D
Precision: B
Potential: C

Stand Abilities:

Snow Fairy:

Snow Fairy is Fairy Tail's main attack. It uses heavy amounts of light to attack someone. The light will fly towards Fairy's enemy at the speed of bullets, making the attack quick. However, Snow Fairy can also be used to aid others, giving them powerups; an example would be healing small wounds or giving them company and helping to attack.

Fairy Glitter:

Fairy Glitter can extend Fairy Tail's range, up to 20 meters. Fairy Glitter is made to destroy darkness or enemies around her user, and will not attack allies. The user can choose who not to attack and who to attack. However, this doesn't fully destroy the enemy, it only fully destroys darkness. However it will leave the enemy in fatal or crucial injuries. Fairy Tail will grow glitter of lights towards the enemy and will activate its attack at its will.

Fairy Law:

Fairy Law is Fairy Tail's trump card. It extends Fairy's range by 10 meters, destroying darkness and enemies completely. This is a very powerful attack, however it drains the user's energy. If the user uses it too many times, she will turn into a stone statue and will have no way of escaping its stone-y jail. A large circle of light will surround the enemy, the user, and Fairy Tail, and will activate its attack at its will. Fairy Law does not hurt its allies. Fairy Law gives luck to its user's allies, and gives a small powerup in strength.

Age: 18

Gender: Female

Birthday: May 25th

Personality: Supportive, brave, confident, smart (and I mean very smart), clumsy (and I mean very clumsy)

Appearance:
Normal-

Appearance: Normal-

Formal-

Pajamas-

Pajamas-

"what are pajamas I sleep naked like an alpha"

Swimsuit-

(The girl with the blonde hair^)

Lucilla has long, smooth white colored hair, and is fairly short. She has very pale skin skin, and dark green eyes. Her eyes are pointed like she's always mad, however she's not. She always grins, and has large breasts. She has a white fairy birthmark on her right shoulder.

Likes: Seeing cute things, strategizing things, organizing stuff, seeing others happy

Dislikes: Seeing people destroy others, scary movies, seeing the things she love get destroyed

Phobia: Entomophobia (fear of insects)

Crush: Bruno Bucciarati

Backstory:

Lucilla is the most powerful out of all of the Heartfilla's. After Fiorella finds another Heartfilla in Italy, and at the same time Jotaro finds Giorno, they both send Koichi to Italy to find the two. Lucilla is the first one found, as she bumps into Koichi while he just arrived at the airport. Apparently she was looking for someone, which was her strict father, however her father never came, so she settled with traveling with Koichi. When her eyes settle on Giorno, the two have a connection. Just like with Leandre and Jonathan. So, the two travel together until they find out their purposes. Giorno lives, Lucilla dies. "Sounds real enough." Is what Lucilla replied with.

Theme: "Lucy's Theme"

Voice: Lucilla's voice is like Mavis' from Fairy Tail.

Other: She has a white fairy birthmark on her right shoulder.