Why you smiling like that?

King P.O.V

I only seen Elizabeth a couple time after I kissed her. She would come in every now and to check on things and leave right out. I didn't mean to kiss but I got caught up in the moment, but I guess she Anit want me to kiss her. I texted her a lot and she haven't replied to one of my messages. I didn't wanna sweat her, but for some reason I couldn't get her off my mind. When I kissed her she kissed me back but after it all went down she acted like Anit nothing happen. I wasn't gone keep sweating her, cause I anit that kind of nigga. It was late night and visiting hours was over at 10:00, so everybody was gone home.

Some people would let something like a coma stop making money, but I had plans so I needed to get back on things. Soon as I was released from this hospital I was going to the warehouse.

Somebody knocked on the door taking me out my thoughts, Elizabeth opened the door coming into the room.

Elizabeth P.O.V

"Hey, how you feeling so far tonight?" I wasn't mad at King at all but I just didn't know how to respond to him or how I should feel about any of it. I never told Tyler about the whole thing because I knew he'd try to come up to the hospital and I actual engaged in the kiss too, so you know how that is. I did feel something for King, it was a small feeling but I was so aware of it's presence. I didn't want to care for him or like him but I couldn't stop myself from having feelings for him. Being in his presence made me happy and he made me laugh like I haven't in a long time. Tyler and I is in a good spot for the time being so that made me feel really bad to do him like that after he told me he was trying hard to make our relationship work. Yet, I was kissing people.

He was ignoring me flipping through the channels on the TV.

"King, Can I talk to you?" He stop switching the channels, dropping the remote on the bed.

"Go ahead" he turned his attention to me by laying on his side, facing me.

"I just wanted you to know that I'm not mad at you, I just didn't know how to respond to the situation."

He took a deep breath before speaking "You responded when you kissed me back, so how you didn't know how to respond to it?"

"I did kiss you back, but I just didn't know what to do afterwards nor did I know why I kissed you back."

"Plus, I have a boyfriend so I can't just be kissing people." I added.

"Iight, my bad then" He said.

"Can I have a hug?" I said. He turned so he could get out of the bed, he grabbed my hands pulling me to him. Wrapping his arms around my waist, he hugged me. When he pulled back from hugging me he stopped in front of my face smiling.

"Why you smiling like that?"

"I wanna kiss you again." He said dropped his head on my shoulder.

"Kiss me then!" He lifted his head looking at me then he kissed my lips. I honestly couldn't stop myself from kissing him, because I was so comfortable with him. I wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him closer to me. I probably wanted it more than he did.

"What changed your mind? He said when he pulled away, but still holding me.

"I don't know, I guess I... I don't know

"Is that right?"

"Yep."

"I Anit tripping" he said laughing.

"You bet not."

"We'll let me go check on my other patients, I'll come check on you before I leave for the night."

He dropped his hands from my waist and I had to stand on my tip toes to peck his lips.

Mama P.O.V

I was cleaning up my house, so that I could cook for the family, after King got out the hospital so that the whole family could me there.

"What you cleaning for?" Senior came into the kitchen watching me clean up the the dinning area.

"I'm cooking tomorrow for the kids." I said cleaning off the table.

"You going to tell them about what's going on?" I didn't want to hurt or disappoint my family but it was a must that they knew what was going on.

"It would be a fine time to tell them, so I guess I am."

The house phone start ringing, senior left the kitchen to answer it.

"Hello?"

"Who is this?"

"Okay, I'll tell her."

"Who was that senior? What's going on?" I said coming out of the kitchen to see who it was.

"That was Kacey, calling to tell you that she's going to pick Jr up from the hospital tomorrow."

"Oh Okay, that's good."