Part 1

Natsume and Mikan married at age 20. It was the best day for the both of them as well as for Ruka because their happiness is his. The night after their marriage natsume took mikan away from everyone insisting mikan is his alone. Then 9 months later mikan gave birth to twin girls whom they named hikari and hoshino.

6 months later: Ruka, narumi and natsume's father payed them a visit.

"They look like natsume; even the hair color." Ruka said after taking a good look at their children. Mikan is holding hoshino while Ruka took hikari from natsume.

"oh, hikari likes you a lot Ruka she kept smiling." Said narumi.

"Hikari's smile is like sakura." Ruka said with a smile on his face.

"Come here hoshino. I'm your grandpa" narumi said while adoring the cute hoshino with no expression.

"l'm the real grandpa!" said the jealous natsume's father.

"Hey,why did you come here?" Natsume interrupted.

Mikan gave hoshino to narumi and told natsume it's alright. She was happy that they went to visit them.

"Don't be rude natsume you still haven't changed. We just want to see what your children looks like now.You took mikan away after the ceremony and never heard about you again and that's how you will react?"

"that's none of your business." Said natsume but narumi interrupted. "Besides after 3 or 5 yrs they need to go to the academy so we can protect them especially because the foreign researchers are still after alices."

Ruka, mikan, natsume, and his father looked at him in agreement.

"I'm sure they will love the academy like we did, right? Natsume, Ruka." Mikan said with a smile.

Ruka looked at the smilling hikari while her little hands is touching his face and look back to Mikan. Natsume glanced at mikan and touched his nape.

"You really do irritate me narumi. They're only 6 months."

"well, I'm here to be sure they are protected cause there's high possibility they are alices as well."

"thank you teacher narumi." Mikan said with a smile on her face. After the long talk they went back.

5 yrs later, Hoshino discovered her alice to be fire like natsume. She was playing with hikari when she made a small fire.

"wow." Hikari said with amazement.

Both of them liked the fire so run to mikan and natsume to brag about it. At that time mikan is cooking for dinner and natsume teasing her that her cooking skills did not improve at all and so they are flirting.

"mama,papa! Hoshino made a small fire, it was beautiful."Hikari said. Hoshino on the other hand remained calm about it. Mikan and natsume stopped tease flirting and looked at them then look at each other.

"I wonder if I can make one too." Hikari said staring at her right hand in amusement. Mikan giggled and kneeled down to look at both hoshina and hikari.

"hoshina,that's great you have the same powers as papa." She said with a smile and looked back at natsume looking calm.

"amazing, same as papa. mama, does that mean I also have the same?" hikari asked with amusement.

"you don't know that yet little girl." Said natsume. "my alice is not great at all."

"I think natsume's power is great because you can protect." Mikan said.

"look who's talking." Natsume said in disagreement.

"mama, I will use this power to protect, especially,hikari mama and papa." Hoshina said. "I know this is called alices and big brother ruka, tsubasa, koko and everyone we know have them as well." Said Hoshina. Mikan and natsume looked at her while hikari doesn't understand since they never told them.

"I heard about people who are special named as alices and I figured out powers are alices." When natsume heard her he pat her head and smiled at her.

"good girl."

"eh?alices? Tell me more about it mama papa." Hikari said. Mikan smiled at them and explained about it and about the other's alices too. Natsume only listened to them.

2 months later while hikari and hoshina is playing in the backyard a representative from alice academy visited their place.Natsume was out doing work and mikan is in the house.

"You understand right?" said the representative. Mikan saw glimpse of the two outside while they are playing catch. She then nods her head back to the representatives.

"natsume will surely miss her." She said with a faint smile. Then, after the agreement they left.