Chapter Twenty

Lauren's POV

The girls went upstairs to Amy's room to watch DVDs. Leaving me, Mum, Austin, Frank, Robert and Jackie to tidy up. Jackie had overheard me and mum talking about the radio tour. She didn't agree as always but it wasn't up to her.

"Thanks for your help today guys," mum said to me and Austin.

"Our pleasure," Austin said cheerfully. Once the tidying was done me and Austin escaped upstairs.

Luci's POV

Cody walked me home. It was only next door but he was a gentleman.

"Balcony in five?" I said as we reached the front door.

"See you in five Angel," Cody said kissing my forehead and walking home. My heart fluttered. Every time he calls me Angel it makes me instantly happy.

I went straight up to my room and onto my balcony. Cody wasn't there yet but Lauren and Austin were on Lauren's balcony.

"Hey Luci," Lauren said smiling at me.

"Come over," Austin suggested. I looked to Cody's balcony and decided to get them to come to mine.

"So how was today?" I asked them.

"Well it was, how do I put this? Interesting." Lauren said annoyed.

"Oh why?" I asked confused. Lauren and Austin explained about Jackie and Robert. Half way through Cody joined us and Lauren continued.

"How could you not be happy for someone achieving their dream?" Cody asked.

"She's awful," Lauren said turning to look at Austin.

We sat out talking for a while. I liked the four of us together. It felt so normal.

"Guys I have to ask you something," Austin said turning to me and Cody.

"Well soon I have to go back home to Texas. I have asked just in case but did you guys want to come to? Spend a while at mine?" Austin asked nervously.

"I would love to mate," Cody said beaming.

"Absolutely yes!" I said excited.

Austin's POV

We heard Lauren's balcony doors open. We turned to see Amy and her three friends standing there.

"What are you guys doing?" Lauren asked standing up and jumping back across to her balcony.

"We just wanted to see you guys," Amy said and all her friends giggled. They all turned and ran off. Lauren went into her room and after a few minutes she came back out again.

"What happened?" Luci asked.

"Nothing, I was talking to mum," Lauren said sitting on my lap. I kissed her cheek and she blushed.

Soon darkness started to fall and I could tell Lauren was getting tired. She always wants to cuddle when she is tired. It's too cute.

"Loz you look so tired," Luci said.

"I am," She said yawning.

"Did you wanna go?" I asked her. She nodded and stood up. We said our good nights and I carried Lauren back.

I put her down gently on the bed and went off to the bathroom. When I came back out Lauren was in her pyjamas and laying waiting for the bathroom.

"All yours," I said pecking her lips. She smiled and stood up. I got in the bed and waited for her.

She came back and curled into me.