[02] Golden Invitation

"You summoned for me?" The girl questioned sitting on the window frame holding her thin tobacco pipe

"Yes, you and the other eleven top finalists from the competition six years ago are to open this year's tournament." The emperor answered as he flipped through important documents. "Please send these invitations to the others." He continued as he pointed toward the bag holding the scrolls.

The girl blew a puff of smoke watching it quickly blow away in the wind. "As you wish." She replied as she took the bag of white scrolls and jumped out the window shortly after.

Lisa glared at the person, "Oh it's just you." She irritatedly stated letting go of her katana causing it to fall back in its saya.

The boy rolled his eyes at her remark, "I still can't believe this village allowed you to roam around freely. They even let you train a student." He said clearly showing malice in his words.

"Hey watch your tongue Jungkook." Yuna spat clenching her teeth as she glared at the boy.

"It's senior Jungkook to you." He replied sharply making Yuna puff her cheeks and cross her arms.

"If you have nothing important to say then we will take our leave," Lisa said turning away from Jungkook. "Let's go Yuna."

"Yuna?" Lisa confusedly mumbled after not getting a response from the girl.

"So Huening Kai how is training with that guy?" Yuna asked standing in front of the boy.

Huening Kai sighed, "Tiring, hyung won't let me take any breaks and he trains like a monster." He responded massaging his sore arms.

Lisa looked and Jungkook trying to hold back her laughter. "Yeah well Lisa unnie won't let me eat most of the time and she makes me sleep on the floor." Yuna said fake crying at her over-exaggerated misfortune.

Jungkook now smirked hearing Yuna's remark against Lisa. "Oh wipe that stupid smirk off your face Jungkook." She snapped.

"Yuna we're leaving now." Lisa commanded.

"Aw but I was talking with Huening Kai." Yuna whined.

"Okay, I'll just go buy ramen and fish cakes for myself." Lisa replied shrugging her shoulders as she continued to walk.

Yuna's head snapped towards Lisa, "Eh?! Alright bye Huening Kai see you at the tournament!" Yuna quickly shouted as she ran after Lisa.