Satsuki Shinomiya X Reader

Satsuki X Reader

Requested by OtakuScalemate

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There he was. Natsuki Shinomiya was sitting on the bench in the school's garden area about twenty feet away. He was composing like the prodigy you believed him to be. You held the Valentines day chocolates neatly wrapped in your hands. You couldn't really leave them in his locker because of all of the other girls surrounding it. So, you were deciding exactly how to present them to him. 

Maybe I should just drop them by him, maybe say something quick and leave, You thought. Before you knew it, your feet started heading towards him. You were right in front of him but you couldn't move. He looked up and you noticed how strange it was that he wasn't wearing his glasses. But he still looked so cute! 

"Can I help you?" He said with a slight harsh tone. "Your in my sunlight."

"Uh!" You slightly freaked out but then hold out the box of chocolates in your hands. "Uh..." You looked down. "I made these for you." 

"And?" 

"And, uh..." You looked around nervously. "I would be delighted if you would accept them."

He looked back at his paper. "Well, good for you. Now get out of here," He said. You felt your heart shatter as you heard a boy running in your direction yelling something that you can't make out untill you here him not to far behind you.

"Satauki! Where are you?" You turn around and see Syo with a pair of glasses in his hands. "There you are!"   The next thing you know, you are grabbed from behind. "What are you doing, Satsuki?" Apparently he grabbed you from behind. 

"Sat...su...ki?" You said under your breath. 

He laughed a dark laugh and one of his hands moved up your torso. Your heart started beating faster. "If I go down, she goes down with me," He said so calm and dangerously. His grip on you was getting tighter. You bit your lip. 

"Let her go! Now!" Syo said with an new found angered look. 

He chuckled but it was so dangerous sounding. "But I want her chocolates," He then bit your ear. You gasped at him biting your weak spot.. Your heart was going to beat out of it's chest. You wondered if he could feel it. 

Syo started to charge at the both of you and ...Satsuki.. let his hold go just to grip onto your wrist and pulled you as he ran away. You ran with Satsuki (as if you had much of a choice). He kept looking back every once in a while to see if it is safe. You guys ran into a building and into a janitors closet. You gasped, trying to catch your breath. Satsuki turned on the light. He looked at you for a moment and then smiled before he pinned you up against the wall. Your heart started beating faster, your cheeks turned red.

"Your so cute when your out of breath..." He smiled something strange. You felt a little scared. "Let's keep it that way," He pressed his lips against yours. You didn't fight back. There was a part of you that didn't want to fight back. He started to slid his hand up you shirt. You felt like you were going  to die. When suddenly...

The closet door opened and Satsuki left out a curse word before Syo put the glasses on his face. Suddenly he blushed and quickly stepped back from you.

"Ummmmm...." He said awkwardly. Syo tugged at his sleeve for them to go. You walked with them and ...Natsuki... kept looking a you. He eventually stopped and turned to you. "I'm sorry if I was doing anything bad. I hope you can forgive me," He smiled his usual sweet smile. It was weird; he was completely different now. He was back to his old self and didn't seem to remember any of what he did to her.

You didn't know what happened... but you were wondering what would happen if you took the glasses back off.